What's new

Do you enjoy sleeping with music or is it a disturbance?

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I enjoy it and to has no disturbance . As low and cool music relaxes your brain. It also makes you have a lof of imaginations with its soothing words . When listening , not raise the volume high. It destroys its effect. It is really cool to do.

Sleeping with music on depends on an individual. For me I do love sleeping with music on because it helps me recall memories and also helps me to have attentive brain all the time.

i really enjoy listening to music (specifically subliminals with music or rain sounds on the background) and the bonus is that i can sleep peacefully if the neighbors are loud

I enjoy watching listening to soul music music because some of these music heals internal pains and also makes u happy and with music it also teaches u how life is and some things to be careful about

I enjoy it and to has no disturbance . As low and cool music relaxes your brain. It also makes you have a lof of imaginations with its soothing words . When listening , not raise the volume high. It destroys its effect. It is really cool to do.
For me it is disturbance because when I want to sleep my mind should be calm and the room that I sleep in should be clear of noises, otherwise I can not sleep.

Sleeping with music is a disturbance in my side.
I cannot sleep when I'm listening to a music, it will serve as disturbance to my earing.
Not everybody enjoy play music when about to sleep in the night because, this cause nuisance to the me and the people around the house sleeping together in a room.

It really depends on the music. I love to listen to mellow love and inspirational songs before sleeping. Doing so relaxes me.

Sleeping with music is a big disturbance to me. I do not always want sound when I sleep as that will disrupt my sleeping pattern and cause me headache when I am awake, and that is what I hate so much.

If the music is too loud, I wouldn't sleep easily with it playing in my room. Also, there are some music genre I wouldn't be able to sleep with when they are playing. Music genre like hard rock and heavy metal is a disturbance.

It actually depends on how tired I am when I am trying to sleep. When I am already worn out completely in a very big way, I don't even think the music that is playing in the background of my room is going to have any impact on me sleeping because I'm definitely going to doze off without knowing what happened next.

For me, sleeping with music is not possible, I see it as an impediment to sleeping, I need silence to sleep, the less noise the better, some will say that quiet music can help them fall asleep quickly, but that is not the case for me either.

For me, sleeping with music is not possible, I see it as an impediment to sleeping, I need silence to sleep, the less noise the better, some will say that quiet music can help them fall asleep quickly, but that is not the case for me either.

Music affects people differently and that is the reason why some people find it very convenient and comfortable to sleep when music is playing in a very low tone in their room while some people will never be able to close their eyes whenever they are hearing any slight noise in their room especially when the noise is constant.

My parents used to call me the sleeping machine when I was living with them. If I went inside my room and there wasn't any movement in my room in the next 5 minutes, I've slept off. It was very easy for me to sleep whenever I want.

I have tried to sleep while listening to music. It takes me a while to fall asleep, but I can. The problem I have is that I sporadically wake up because of it. So I don't listen to music for too long as it messes with my sleep.

When I am sleepy, nothing bothers me, even a loud noise or bright light. However, when I am not feeling sleepy, even a small amount or faint light will be too much distraction. I sometimes try to sleep with soothing music just for relaxation and pure pleasure.

I can actually manage to endure the sound of music when I'm trying to sleep and be able to sleep off at some point but what I cannot be able to stand which makes it practically impossible for me to sleep is when someone is snoring in the same room where I am supposed to sleep. There is no way it is going to be possible for me to sleep in such situations. Even if I have slept off and someone starts snoring in the same room, I will wake up immediately and cannot be able to sleep again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back