What's new

Do you enjoy sleeping with music or is it a disturbance?

I don't sleep with music on I only listen to it when I want to feel relaxed. I prefer reading before I go sleep. I also enjoy watching films before I go go to bed and sleep.

It actuualy make it easier for me to sleep and make the sleeping time to be more chill and relaxed. It also helps to imagine things and stories depending on the music's type. Ive done it a few times and it was really fun and helped me to sleep faster.

I don't enjoy sleeping while listening to music. I have not done it. But I don't think it can stop me from sleeping. Whenever, I want to sleep. There's nothing that can stop me. I only listening to music when I am reading. And there are special songs that I can use.

Sleeping with music in the background happens to be a thing for me especially if it's a love song or plain instrumentals. The music helps relax my nerves and I dose off like a baby.

Do you enjoy this habit or is it music actually going to prevent you from falling asleep?
I enjoy listening to music before I go to sleep a lot especially the songs with soothing instrumentals and melodies. I sleep much faster when music is playing in my earpiece than when music is absent while I am on my bed

Music is actually a big disturbance for me whenever I am sleeping. I prefer to have a very quiet environment before I can be able to have a sound sleep and rest very well

Sleeping with music in the background happens to be a thing for me especially if it's a love song or plain instrumentals. The music helps relax my nerves and I dose off like a baby.

Do you enjoy this habit or is it music actually going to prevent you from falling asleep?
It depends upon my mood, sometimes I enjoy listening music while sleeping. I feel relaxed and drift to sleep very easily but sometimes I just feeling irritared the same song or music which help me calm down and get good sleep sometimes have opposit effect. So with time I have come to the conclusion that it all depends on my mood, music enhance my feeling either it positive or negative. If I am in good mood music makes me feel awesome, if I am in bad mood or had a rough day music makes me feel terrible.

It could be disturbing for me to sleep with noise specially with music because it will annoy me before sleeping.

I love it actually, there are times when the music somehow reflects in my dream, this has happened to me a lot. I like it when I sleep and the music is on.
Music really helps heal the soul and there is no doubt about that. Trying as much ad possible to sleep with music play depends on one's composure of the song and how it relates with his personal issues.

Just for relaxation, I can listen to a song, switch it off, and then go to sleep. Some days are very hectic and I feel dead tired, so once I hit my bed, I sleep off the next second!

Well I don't mind as long as it's the kind of song I like but if someone else is playing and it's not the kind I like I might it difficult to sleep at first but eventually I would fall asleep no matter so it's not really a disturbance for me

It depends on my mood. I listen to a lot of rap/hip hop/rock/heavy metal songs and those doesn't qualify as the type of music I want to go to bed listening to. Atimes, I go to bed listening to Cold Play or Passenger songs though.

Some people cannot sleep without music, as I am concerned I don't by the idea of sleeping with music, I find it to be disturbance because when I hear any sounds I cannot sleep.

I honestly have never tried to sleep with music on if I am honest as much as I would like to. I always worry that I would disturb the other people in my house even though I hear it can really help with sleep and relaxing. I will just have to give it a try at some point just to see if it does disturb my family or not or if I can and how I feel when trying it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back