What's new

Do you enjoy sleeping with music or is it a disturbance?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Sleeping with music in the background happens to be a thing for me especially if it's a love song or plain instrumentals. The music helps relax my nerves and I dose off like a baby.

Do you enjoy this habit or is it music actually going to prevent you from falling asleep?

Well for me too I don't mind as long as it's the kind of song I like but if someone else is playing and it's not the kind I like I might it difficult to sleep at first but eventually I would fall asleep no matter so it's not really a disturbance for me

I like sleeping with musik because i can sleep better and it relaxes me.I obviously do not have a problem sleeping without musik but i prefer with musik.And for some reasons i can sleep easier with sad musik and i honestly don't know why

I like sleeping with musik because i can sleep better and it relaxes me.I obviously do not have a problem sleeping without musik but i prefer with musik.And for some reasons i can sleep easier with sad musik and i honestly don't know why
i agree with you because I also like sleeping to music I think I feel better and relax.i also prefer a good sleep with some kind of my favorite music.i am feeling good and I feel so easier with some slow music sounds I think I am enjoying every day with music.

I love it actually, there are times when the music somehow reflects in my dream, this has happened to me a lot. I like it when I sleep and the music is on.

Well, this is an highly enjoyable thing for me, sleeping while music is on. Whenever I know I'll likely go to bed listening to music, I tend to listen to soft rock or RnB. I enjoy listening to Passenger or Ed Sheeran before sleeping off.

Sleeping with music in the background happens to be a thing for me especially if it's a love song or plain instrumentals. The music helps relax my nerves and I dose off like a baby.

Do you enjoy this habit or is it music actually going to prevent you from falling asleep?
For me, it depends on the kind ot music, i can easily fall asleep with gospel worship songs. I am going to have one of the most peaceful sleeps ever. But any other kind of songs, i usually find it hard to sleep

Personally, there are times I feel like just listening to music to enable me fall asleep easily and there are times I don't feel like too even though I can't sleep. Some can still fall asleep without the music while some can't. So I think is a personal thing. Just my one cent

I don't enjoy sleeping with music in the background because it will be like a distraction for my sleep. I do enjoy listening to music when I want to consciously listen to it

Yes I enjoy listening to songs before falling dead in sleep. Infect music helps me to have a very soon sleep, and I don't feel any distractions. I just fall into a very deep sleep when the music is playing most when the genre is either rnb or bluez I can sleep and don't feel distracted.

In addition to facilitating quickly falling asleep and improving sleep quality, playing music before bed can improve sleep efficiency, which means more time that you are in bed is actually spent sleeping. Improved sleep efficiency equals more consistent rest and less waking up during the night.

I love to sleep with music in the background, either romantic or instrumental as in your case. I have enjoyed sleeping this way for many years, because I get into a totally relaxing state after a hectic day.

When i was very young , i love and prefer sleeping while the music is on but later when I started growing up I believe too much of music is not good for the earring, so I decided to reduce it,

I actually enjoy sleeping with music , not the rock music , but a slow soothing and calm music , usually the melody ones. The music helps me to sleep early.

When listening to music. I always forget my problems for that moment, it always make me happy. Music makes me feel relaxed.
Whenever I find it difficult to sleep. I always play music and reduce the volume. I don't play any kind of music when I needed to sleep other than slow music like blues.

When listening to music. I always forget my problems for that moment, it always make me happy. Music makes me feel relaxed.
Whenever I find it difficult to sleep. I always play music and reduce the volume. I don't play any kind of music when I needed to sleep other than slow music like blues.
In fact, that's how music works for me. I love all kinds of music, but especially soft or romantic music. This in case I need to concentrate or when I go to sleep, I thought this would go away with time, but it still goes on.

If am having difficulty to sleep at the moment I will just put on my music jam ,vibe for like 5-10minutes then relax before you know it am already sleeping

I can't bro, it's a huge disturbance. Although I have seen people who svtu

I consider it as being a disturbance but depends on the kind of music , because most times I could be stressed out and feeling asleep but the disturbance could be another big issue

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back