What's new

Do you enjoy sleeping with music or is it a disturbance?

Sleeping with music in the background happens to be a thing for me especially if it's a love song or plain instrumentals. The music helps relax my nerves and I dose off like a baby.

Do you enjoy this habit or is it music actually going to prevent you from falling asleep?
Depends on the kind of music there are some songs that disturbs you while you are sleeping and there are some songs that makes you have sweet dreams.

Sleeping with music in the background happens to be a thing for me especially if it's a love song or plain instrumentals. The music helps relax my nerves and I dose off like a baby.

Do you enjoy this habit or is it music actually going to prevent you from falling asleep?

I enjoy my sleep the most when listening to music so far it's the kind of music I like..Infact music is my life and I love listening to music anywhere anytime

It depends on the kind of music, if it's something like jazz and if it's at a moderate volume, then i'm fine with it but if it's something like hip hop then i'll consider it a disturbance

I enjoy sleeping with music during the day but not at night. My night rest is a one way thing, any distraction could keep me awake throughout the remaining hours of the night.

I enjoyed it, but not all times, sometimes it might sounds as a disturbance to me, but there is time for everything, there is a time I listen to music and even slept off, and I don't see that as a disturbance.

The best way for me to enjoy my sleep is without noise and that's why I make sure to stay away from music or any sort of noise or sounds. We all have different body chemistries, some can sleep with music on while some others cannot especially me .

I consider it a disturbance because most times rather than sleeping i tend to sing along to the music but again it depends on the kind of music. If it's slow songs then there's a possibility i'll fall asleep especially if i'm tired.

Listening to soft music does it for me to relax my mind.i would easily be taken off and my mind would be relaxed by next morning by this trend.
Yes, listening to music makes us to relax and fell free , I don't see listening to music while sleeping as a disturbance, sometimes when I have a sleepless night some musics help me to sleep.

This will strictly depend on the type of music but most type of Music are always a noise to me and can actually affect my sleeping ability, I cannot even withstand playing music while sleeping at the same time because it is a noise that will affect me seriously.

sometimes it serves as a disturbance while sometimes it helps me to sleep, when I have a sleepless nights music helps me to sleep,I have a specific music to make me sleep.

Sleeping with music is a normal thing for me, music while sleeping or about to sleep is a sleeping tablets for me when I can't sleep it's music I used for that

I enjoyed listening to gospel music while I lay on my bed I believe they Lord presence is hear to help me grow and he protect me via they Melody of holy spirit in those songs even right now is gospel Dj mix am listening

I use to wonder how can someone start sleeping with earpiece or listening to music while sleeping,I consider that as total waste of time because I can't sleep rather concentrate on the music.

sometimes music serves as an distraction to me while sometimes it's doesn't depending on my situation,but the truth of the matter is love listening to music sometimes I even slept up and leave the music still playing.

Me without music a day or throughout the day is somehow to me, in everything I do I listen to music it's makes me feel awkward. I hardly find sleep but if I want to I listen to music it's like an antidote for me so I prefer sleeping with my music on

My room mate is fond of putting on head phones and listening to music while he sleeps,I used to be scared for his ears until recently when I forgot to unplug earpiece from my ears.i enjoyed the sleep seriously.i listened to the beats from far beyond but was far in sleep.its unexplainable man.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back