What's new

Do you enjoy sleeping with music or is it a disturbance?

I really don't think I can ever cope trying to sleep with a music on on my ear. It will be very disturbing and I won't even be able to sleep at all. I like to listen to music but not to the extent of sleeping with it any time

Sleeping with music in the background happens to be a thing for me especially if it's a love song or plain instrumentals. The music helps relax my nerves and I dose off like a baby.

Do you enjoy this habit or is it music actually going to prevent you from falling asleep?
It's not really an habit for me but I tend to do it anytime I find it hard to sleep . And it works perfectly fine for me , I'm a lover of good music so I have a lot of slow songs , cool Melody that can easily make me sleep . But I don't find it disturbing in any way

When listening to music. I always forget my problems for that moment, it always make me happy. Music makes me feel relaxed.
Whenever I find it difficult to sleep. I always play music and reduce the volume. I don't play any kind of music when I needed to sleep other than slow music like blues.
Music soothes the soul. On very bad days when all hope is lost and sleep won't come, music acts as the healing balm to mend the soul and help one to a wonderful sleeping experience.

It depends on the time, mood and density of the music. It can be relaxing if the music has a calming effect and it can be disturbing if the reverse is the case. Either ways, music is medicinal to the listeners and can be listened to at anytime.

At that moment, the music will become a noise pollutant. I don't like any sound coming from anywhere while I'm asleep. I respond quickly to sound. It helps others though.

It's definitely a disturbance to me when I am sleeping. But I enjoy listening to soothing music just before the time I start sleeping , like half an hour ago before sleeping.

I can sleep without music because it's actually something I don't listen to neither do I patronize it, I just prefer to sleep with some cool silence and peace.

For me it depends on the type of music playing .. a cool soft soft song is best for sleeping. Some music are not actually music but noise so it all depends on the type of music playing for me a cool soft song make me sleep with ease not a loud harsh song

I can't sleep with a music on it is actually a disturbance for me because I will only concentrate on the music not my sleep I actually don't like listening to sounds anytime I want to sleep I always want everywhere to be cul and quiet

I really enjoy playing music to sleep at night because it's gives me joy and makes me feel comfortable even when am reading i play music in the background to enable me read well

Music helps me a lot but it gives me disturbance when i sleep. I always love a silent place because it cool and reduce the stress of my mind

yes I'm just sleeping music currently. I love rest or go to bed listening to music on the background. Anytime I'm in such situation I just smile because those times I when the music just seeps into my head and I am off to sleep.
Post automatically merged:

yes I'm just sleeping music currently. I love rest or go to bed listening to music on the background. Anytime I'm in such situation I just smile because those times I when the music just seeps into my head and I am off to sleep.

I love it actually, there are times when the music somehow reflects in my dream, this has happened to me a lot. I like it when I sleep and the music is on.
i think at every night i can do this.music relief your stress and i think listening music at every night also reflect my heart and my dreams.

i think at every night i can do this.music relief your stress and i think listening music at every night also reflect my heart and my dreams.
Lol. You can try it. There is a way music just soothe the nerves and make you calm. When I sleep with the music on it is different.

I do not satisfied with music during my sleeping hours, I felt disturbance whenever I heard music when I am sleeping

Music has always help me sleep better . But I have my favourite I don't just play any kind of music and be comfortable with it. I love good music

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back