What's new

Do you earn money from gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keranov

There are people play video games for living as their full time job and some of them make really a lot of money. Is anyone here earning something by playing video games? If so, how much do you earn per day or month?

I'm not a professional player and I don't stream or record videos so I don't make any money from gaming.

Yeah, I earn money while playing games. There are some games that pays money when play it accordingly to what the company wanted. But the main game I am earning money right now is by playing online games such as DotA and League of Legends. The amount of money you earn will definitely vary from the negotiated bet between the two parties highest amount I have won is about 5,000.00 php just enough money for you to buy upgrades you want to make on your computer.

I have not tried any games apps that rewards money. I have heard several platforms but it seems to be difficult to raise for it. There are many users/gamers are into it . So , the competition is tough.

I have earned some money from playing games, I have used a paid app that pays for playing games, watching videos etc but the payment is too low and the time until reaching cashout is too long.

I played games but I can't say that I've really earn money to that, because sometimes you will lose in a game, But was I know some apps that you will surely enjoy and you could have a chance to earn money, if

Only few countries were get paid and I don't think Tier 4 countries are acceptable, but have seen some companies accepts and pays in a long journey. Can you name some games that were paying for playing?

I'm certainly not a professional gamer or anything like that, so I can't say I've made a profit from playing video games. I've earned money from making bets with my friends. For example, I used to bet my roommate like $10-20 that I'd beat him when we played in NBA 2K or Madden. If we're being honest, I'm pretty good at those games, so I typically finished the day with some extra cash in my pocket from these bets. :p

No, but I wish that I did. It would be pretty awesome to be able to make money from doing your favourite hobby, especially something as fun and entertaining as gaming. I did make some money from my gaming previous though, I sold some mobile games accounts although that's more of a one-time transaction than continuous income.

Yes, I believe so. You earn money through playing some games, you just have to make your research on which games. Also, if you are a pro in any gaming app, you can make videos on how to play them and upload on internet or YouTube Channel. Through that you can make money.

At the moment I don't make money from games, but I participated in certain competitions at csgo and I won prizes like mouse / headphones / mousepads etc.

Yess I earn money while playing games. There are some games that pays money when play it accordingly to what the company wanted. But the main game I am earning money right now is by playing online games such as DotA and League of Legends. The amount of money you earn will definitely vary from the negotiated bet between the two parties highest amount I have won is about 5,000.00 php just enough money for you to buy upgrades you want to make on your computer.

The gaming industry is a huge opportunity for anyone out there. From people who want to actually work in the industry, or people who just want to play games. Streaming has become huge among the world, and will likely only continue from here on out.

Being a streamer, opens a lot of the gaming world up to you.

I have never made any money from playing games online or offline. I am not a professional player in any of the games but there are some that I play for fun. I know some people in forum coin who earn a living from playing games online. It is such a good opportunity if you love playing the games and you are really good at them.

There are people play video games for living as their full time job and some of them make really a lot of money. Is anyone here earning something by playing video games? If so, how much do you earn per day or month?

I'm not a professional player and I don't stream or record videos so I don't make any money from gaming.
No, not at all. I don't even know how it works. If I can Eran money for playing my favorite games I think it will be cool.

I have seen many people that earn money from games but I have never earn money from game before, a friend of mine introduced me to a game in which i can use to earn money but I choose not to.

Yes there are so many gaming sites that you earn money most people make any money through gaming as a source of living these days because you get the excitement entertainment and also make money.

In all honesty I have never earned money playing game,I feel using money or attaching money to play game kills the fun for me,the only time I could reason out the thoughts of making money from game through competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back