What's new

Do you drink energy drinks? Or do you worry about their dangers?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't drink energy drinks. I have had some in the past, but I usually steer clear of them due to how much sugar and junk they pack in. I prefer natural drinks, and nothing concocted together with a bunch of random ingredients to make this jumbled nasty mess.

Anyway, I know some energy drinks taste fine, but still, they're not for me. They make me too wired and I always get tired after.

I do drink energy drinks but I don't drink them all the time and I only have them occasionally due to how much is in them that isn't good for you if drunk in large amounts. I have in the past also used a company called Sneak Energy which sells cans and also powder to help you focus which is a lot better for you than say energy drinks you buy on the shelves in stores. They are quite pricey though so I can only get them if I have the funds at the time but they are really nice and they offer a lot of great flavors to choose from.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back