What's new

Do you dream of working with a big company?

That was when I'm still very small and i have little or nothing to think about then. I always dream of working for one giant company. Now i want to own my own company working for myself

In a way, working in these big organizations would be very tasking. And then there is no job security as demonstrated by Elon Musk sacking people from Twitter within notice.
This problem is not only for big companies, but you will also have this problem when working with others, it would be better to start your own business if you want to escape this situation.

This is amazing sir. And This shows the importance of developing a savings culture from a young age. As it would be hard if you had not develop this when you were younger.
"If you fail to plan, Then you would plan to fail".

You are very correct with that assessment of saying that whenever you fail to plan, you have already made the plans that you are going to fail. It's necessary for you to always work hard and try as much as you can to save as much as you can whenever you have a plan of starting your own business

Definitely, you should always use your opportunities but sometimes you need to create opportunities by yourself, this happens when you work hard to achieve your goals.
That's true. Even if i never get to work in such companies, i hope that one day i'll have a big fashion company where many people would be eager to work in. I'll work hard to achieve this.

Working with the big companies in the world is however a living dream for many people. Therefore only a few people make this dream to come pass in their lives because of the lack of the required skills and experience required by those companies to hire them.

You are very correct with that assessment of saying that whenever you fail to plan, you have already made the plans that you are going to fail. It's necessary for you to always work hard and try as much as you can to save as much as you can whenever you have a plan of starting your own business
Yes sir, This is a great advice, And I believe it is important for every one to come across this and take advantage.
Work Hard, save as much as you can, start your business and dedicate your time, And become independent.

Working with the big companies in the world is however a living dream for many people. Therefore only a few people make this dream to come pass in their lives because of the lack of the required skills and experience required by those companies to hire them.
I agree with you but this is not something impossible, you can reach this big goal by working hard, learning skills and mastering those skills, your talent will take you to big positions.

That's true. Even if i never get to work in such companies, i hope that one day i'll have a big fashion company where many people would be eager to work in. I'll work hard to achieve this.

Having a very good business mindset is something that is very important because it is going to help you to have a strategic plan on how to start up your own business after working for another person's company for a period of time.

I don't have a dream to working in a big company but rather, I really desire to own a big company where I can employ a lot of people to work with me. It is something I really want to achieve.

I don't have a dream to working in a big company but rather, I really desire to own a big company where I can employ a lot of people to work with me. It is something I really want to achieve.
You have a great mindset, you want to be independent and own a business, in this way you will be financially independent too, keep going, you can achieve what you want.

This was one of the reasons why I had saving pattern when I was working for the company I had my last job and it really helped me so much by making it possible for me to save a decent amount of money that helped me to start my business.

I also have a saving plan that helps me a lot in order to save money. The fact of the matter is that saving money is so important that I think that a person cannot survive without saving money.

I also have a saving plan that helps me a lot in order to save money. The fact of the matter is that saving money is so important that I think that a person cannot survive without saving money.
Definitely, savings are very important because they can help you in rainy days or one day you can use your savings to start your own business which can lead you to success.

I don't have a dream or anything like that .
It all depends on what Natures decide. If such opportunity arise I will not have any other option than to accept it as long as it will favours me.

This problem is not only for big companies, but you will also have this problem when working with others, it would be better to start your own business if you want to escape this situation.
Starting a business is not easy when you think about it from the point of view of raising capital. I had to do Private school job for four years to be able to raise money that was sufficient to start a poultry farm. I actually worked in small schools and the job demandd were relatively bearable.

Having a very good business mindset is something that is very important because it is going to help you to have a strategic plan on how to start up your own business after working for another person's company for a period of time.
I don't think i want to work for another person's company before i start my business. Starting a fashion business is not something that is difficult to start up.

I have not dreamt of working with a big company. If I am to work with a big company, we will be partners. I so much dislike working under someone. It pisses me off and that is why I am trying to gather money for my business.
I think you are actually in the right direction but sometimes you need to work under people to get the necessary experience for you to succeed in your own business. You can work for people for a few years and venture into your own to succeed.

Anyone who doesn't have a plan of starting their own business will always be interested and dreaming of working in a big company because they will stand a big chance of paying you better than working in a smaller company although you might end up working more in a big company.

I think you are actually in the right direction but sometimes you need to work under people to get the necessary experience for you to succeed in your own business. You can work for people for a few years and venture into your own to succeed.
I agree with you, directly going to become an entrepreneur is very difficult, before that you need to work under someone else's business in order to learn and gain experience.

No, I don't want to work with a big company. I want to be a boss of my own, producing my own brands by myself. I want to make a decision by myself, bearing weather gain or loss alone.

I agree with you, directly going to become an entrepreneur is very difficult, before that you need to work under someone else's business in order to learn and gain experience.
That is the best way to become successful as an entrepreneur. Learning from those who have been through the hurdles of enterpreneurship is important because you can learn some secrets from them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back