What's new

Do you dream of working with a big company?

I agree with you, directly going to become an entrepreneur is very difficult, before that you need to work under someone else's business in order to learn and gain experience.

If you have any plans of starting your own business, I believe that the fastest way for you to go with generating the needed capital for your business is to work in a very big company that stand a chance of paying you higher unlike when you are working for a smaller company.

This is why it may sometimes take you a while before you get a job into a big companies because you need to work in small companies first so that you will have a good stand before working in big companies.

No, I don't want to work with a big company. I want to be a boss of my own, producing my own brands by myself. I want to make a decision by myself, bearing weather gain or loss alone.
You have a great idea but in order to achieve it, first you need to make money for it and work under someone else to gain experience, what do you think about this?

That is the best way to become successful as an entrepreneur. Learning from those who have been through the hurdles of enterpreneurship is important because you can learn some secrets from them.
This is the point, we don't have that much time to experience everything by ourselves but we can use others' experiences to make our lives better.

This is the point, we don't have that much time to experience everything by ourselves but we can use others' experiences to make our lives better.
Yeah, if you're waiting to experience everything by yourself you actually end up not being successful. That is why you need to learn from people who have experienced such thing and avoid their mistakes.

As it stands now, I don't dream of working for any company whether big or small. Salary job is for people that are looking for money to survive with and I am not in that category.

Years back ,I have always dream of working in a big company ,that is y then I keep getting more professional skill that can qualify me to be there ,but for now considering the stress and low pay I don't think so ,I prefer working for myself .

While some people may aspire to work for a large corporation, others may have different goals. However, organizations that put a high priority on employee well-being, offer chances for advancement, and support work-life balance might be more appealing to candidates.

The dream of every Individual working is to be able to work in a big company in order to get a fat salary at the end of the month, and to the people who owns their own business like mine , I am targeting on expanding my business.

Yes, I dream of working with a big company and growing in it. Big companies usually pay well, have great bonuses and allowances to workers and have shifts of working unlike small companies where you could work so many hours a day.

Working with a big company could be a dream of most people but for achieving that, you need to learn more and increase your experiences by working hard.

I personally like to work with a big company like Google, Amazon or Tesla.

Do you dream of working with a big company?
The big company you intend to work with depends on the services you are capable to offer. You need to figure out what the big company is in. Is it into manufacturing or into services production?. Then you need to check if you have the skills needed by that company.

I have never dreamt of working in a bigger company. I'd rather devote my time to training, seminar programs and working on my business.
This can also be a great life style where you only focus on your own business and try to build something for yourself. There are some people who don't want to work for others.

Big company or not, there is no guarantee of job security when you are an employee. Something can just happen and your company loses relevance. It is better you build your own business where no one can sack you.

Big company or not, there is no guarantee of job security when you are an employee. Something can just happen and your company loses relevance. It is better you build your own business where no one can sack you.
Building your own business need time, patience, consistency, hard work and capitals, it is not something that could be built in one day, it needs late nights.

Working with big companies is the dream of many people, especially when we were young. We all dream of working with big companies like google, amazon, and those oil companies. But when we grow up we find out that it's not get job at big companies.

Not really. I prefer to be my own boss, or if I have to, working for a small group instead. A big company will overlook a lot of their staff and it'll feel like you can't get an answer. While a small company tends to respond with their employees much faster. Or so I think. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like a small company will have your interest at heart a bit more than some big/rich company with tons of employees.

Yes, many people dream of working with big companies. Big companies often offer attractive benefits, higher salaries, more stability, and greater opportunities for career growth. Additionally, working for a renowned company can provide a sense of prestige and validation.

Yes, many people dream of working with big companies. Big companies often offer attractive benefits, higher salaries, more stability, and greater opportunities for career growth. Additionally, working for a renowned company can provide a sense of prestige and validation.

It is usually the first to manage things to always want to work in an organisation where they will always have a better incentive and better payment structure because believe me when I tell you, all of us have so many responsibilities that require bigger money to take care of.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back