What's new

Do you dream of working with a big company?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Working with a big company could be a dream of most people but for achieving that, you need to learn more and increase your experiences by working hard.

I personally like to work with a big company like Google, Amazon or Tesla.

As it is now, I don't dream of working for any company. The company that can tempt me to work for them has to offer me crazy money for me to be lured. I am okay with the luxury of working for myself.

Back then i have always have dreams of one day working in a big company with lots of employee benefits. But right now i want to have a business of my own that i can grow to become something big one day.

Back then i have always have dreams of one day working in a big company with lots of employee benefits. But right now i want to have a business of my own that i can grow to become something big one day.
This is great, you want to be independent and run your own business, this shows that you have big plans for your future, work hard for it, you will definitely achieve your goals.

Almost everyone dreams of working for a big company and getting the necessary experience and money. If I have the opportunity I will do that and get the experience to start my own business.

Working with a big company could be a dream of most people but for achieving that, you need to learn more and increase your experiences by working hard.

I used to dream of working in a very big company but it is no longer the kind of dream that I have now because the only dream that I have is to grow my own business to become a big company.

I wished to work in a big company like coca cola and other multinationals. I didn't have the chance so I delved into business and to say the truth, that coca cola dream has faded. I would rather focus on my business.

Almost everyone dreams of working for a big company and getting the necessary experience and money. If I have the opportunity I will do that and get the experience to start my own business.
Working with big companies will help you learn new strategies about business and apply them when you started your own business, the biggest thing that you can achieve is experience.

Yes, I dream of working with a big company, and I pray I achieve my dream. I believe working with a big company comes with the necessary experience needed to run your own company if you intend to own one someday.

Infact presently I am dreaming to work in big companies because I love to have ideas in many ways. I also want to taste their income and face their challenges in their workplace. However it is always a thing of joy for me to participate in a place where an influencer works.

Working with big companies will help you learn new strategies about business and apply them when you started your own business, the biggest thing that you can achieve is experience.
Yeah, you will also have the opportunity to meet with people with a lot of ideas about running businesses. That is one of the major importance of working in a very big company.

Yeah, you will also have the opportunity to meet with people with a lot of ideas about running businesses. That is one of the major importance of working in a very big company.
Definitely, you will also meet successful people with alot of experiences which can help you in your career, this would be a great idea to surround yourself with successful business owners and business experts.

Definitely, you will also meet successful people with alot of experiences which can help you in your career, this would be a great idea to surround yourself with successful business owners and business experts.
Probably, when you are able to work in such a big company your mindset will be shaped. You will have the opportunity to meet with so many successful business people and learn from them.

Not really, but I look forward to making more money from my job so that I can have enough to scale up my online business to a point where I won't need a job anymore

I have not dreamt of working with a big company. If I am to work with a big company, we will be partners. I so much dislike working under someone. It pisses me off and that is why I am trying to gather money for my business.

It is worth it and everyone knows it, a high paying job gives you more income and it also boosts your self esteem and productivity

I don't dream working in a big company I would rather work for myself then for a big company I think that smaller companies cares more about their employees

I never dream of working for a big company, with my talents I want to be a boss of my own and I will like to go into agricultural sector it the sector I understand most and it will take lot of time dedicate for it to grow but once it grows that's lot of money

I don't have a dream of working with a big company. I do not have the skills that will get hired by Google or Microsoft. I have writing skills but my skills are not enough to be hired for Forbes.

Yes, I dream of working with a big company, and I pray I achieve my dream. I believe working with a big company comes with the necessary experience needed to run your own company if you intend to own one someday.

We should also have it among your plan to always save more money and be able to start up your own business because you are not going to have financial freedom from working for another company for the rest of your life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back