What's new

Do you dislike many threads being created by one user or enjoy the fresh content?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
There have been times I have been spoken to by staff members on forums who have asked me not to post new threads in a short space of time because it bumps down other threads and doesn't help the forum. It's not too often it happens and in most forums, the owners and the staff find it refreshing to see so much new content for their user base to reply to.

When it comes to you owning a forum, do you like to see fresh new threads being created by one user in a short space of time or do you prefer to not see that too often?

I myself when I run a forum love to see new and fresh threads and content brought to the forum as it keeps discussions going and gives members more to chat about and I feel it keeps the forum busy as well.

I love new and fresh thread being posted to a forum. It is boring to keep seeing same thread every now and then. What forum lively and interest is fresh thread, I mean thread on the trending and latest news. Not like coming to forum and you're seeing thread on the issue that have happened last year. That's one of the reasons I love bizdustry. There are many fresh thread that'll make your day lively.

Actually, it is good for a user to keep posting threads because this helps new user to learn the way threads are supposed to write. However, newbies need to learn from existing and new threads for understanding.

I'm convinient with most of the topics been discussed and the threads posted here, most of them seems to be high quality contents, and no any sign of discrimination, I really like that seriously.

That's why we have "New Posts" sections on most forums, because if you have a forum with a ton of users, you're not going to see many threads due to new ones pushing them down the list.

If you are running a forum with a lot of active users, I don't think there's much you can do. But maybe create less topics and focus on replying instead if this happens in the future.

I do not like to be discussing about one particular thing everyday but instead he should be scattered. I want to be discussing about different kind of things especially about current trends.

I do not mind multiple threads from the same member, what matters mew most is the threads need to be origional (no duplicate threads and not copied form other sources), as well as useful and interesting.

i do not dislike it in any way, infact i like to come to a forum and see fresh content as this would bring about sound discussion and you would learn one or two new things from such conversation

I'm a type of person that like seeing fresh contents anytime I log into a website, infact what I noticed is that when a website create new contents. It makes the site to be always active.

I'm a type of person that like seeing fresh contents anytime I log into a website, infact what I noticed is that when a website create new contents. It makes the site to be always active.
New content always make the site to be very act and there is something about it as well, especially on social media, it helps to drag in more traffic to your platform

New content always make the site to be very act and there is something about it as well, especially on social media, it helps to drag in more traffic to your platform
That's the hidden fact about it, but unfortunately most people are not aware of that, fresh contents help draw more attention on your forum, it's very important to be updating fresh contents on your website to keep it active.

That's the hidden fact about it, but unfortunately most people are not aware of that, fresh contents help draw more attention on your forum, it's very important to be updating fresh contents on your website to keep it active.
Fresh contents are what draw people to the forum. Most people can't stay in a forum that was filled with outdated information and contents. To attract new members and make members to stay active in your forum, always update your forum with fresh contents.

Fresh contents are what draw people to the forum. Most people can't stay in a forum that was filled with outdated information and contents. To attract new members and make members to stay active in your forum, always update your forum with fresh contents.
Yes that true. There is something like Google traffic which I've heard about. Google always wants to have only new updates. Anything there which gets posted again comes as a duplicate and will be unuseful. New posts and updates is what keeps your forum active and even desirable to people.

In reality if the website has only one admin posting every day thread or only 2 or 3 members then admin has to hire registrations from the microjob platforms and therefore it will be so possible for them to reach reasonable amount of signups with having content.

Sometimes, when the same member creates a lot of content in a short time, it looks like spam even though these posts are not spam. I think people should also consider spreading content over the period of entire day instead of posting in one go.

A single person could create multiple threads and all the contents would still be fresh. I really do not mind if a person creates many contents the most important thing is that they are of quality.

I like reading a lot of views from the different writers we have here. So as long as you can provide meaningful content then I appreciate your work.

There have been times I have been spoken to by staff members on forums who have asked me not to post new threads in a short space of time because it bumps down other threads and doesn't help the forum. It's not too often it happens and in most forums, the owners and the staff find it refreshing to see so much new content for their user base to reply to.

When it comes to you owning a forum, do you like to see fresh new threads being created by one user in a short space of time or do you prefer to not see that too often?

I myself when I run a forum love to see new and fresh threads and content brought to the forum as it keeps discussions going and gives members more to chat about and I feel it keeps the forum busy as well.
We are surely going to have nothing to say if we keep on talking about one topic or we should run out of ideas so it is better to have other threads that we can talk about instead of one topic alone

I do not like to be discussing about one particular thing everyday but instead he should be scattered. I want to be discussing about different kind of things especially about current trends.
i think everyone would want the same thing, to be discussing different topics on a daily basis but sometimes there are no new topics to discuss, or the old ones have been discussed extensively.

Some sites are desperately looking for people to post threads on their sites. And they would appreciate the fresh contents not minding if it is from one user.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back