What's new

Do you delete or ban old inactive accounts on your forum?

I have noticed that there are some members that will register on your forum and not make a single post and disappear without being online. Do you usually leave their accounts alone or have them banned and removed from your forum? For me, cleaning up such accounts is necessary because they add no value to the forum with their zero post.

I don't believe it is appropriate to suspend unproductive users from internet forums because every single individual is going through unique periods in life and perhaps some people may not have the opportunity to log on consistently as much

That's one the things I love about bizdustry. Like you rightly pointed out, a times human being may be passing through a lot at a times which may make him not to bother.

Yes, I myself returned to bizdustry after a long time. However, I am quite happy to get back in here and work. I am a legendary member and I love this platform.

One of the biggest reasons I love Bizdustry is the fact that the admins and moderators here are very supportive and kind people. They don't directly ban anyone even if someone makes a mistake

which is what i love about bizdustry, since i have been a member of this platform i can testify that the platform is very organize and considerate as well, i also want to appeal that they start accepting newer members.

splashing a ban on inactive account does not really make sense in my own opinion. Sometimes people may be busy with real life problems and they may not have time to be active but after some period of time they may return.

I have noticed that there are some members that will register on your forum and not make a single post and disappear without being online. Do you usually leave their accounts alone or have them banned and removed from your forum? For me, cleaning up such accounts is necessary because they add no value to the forum with their zero post.
No they shouldn't be done because a lot of people work over here as a part time just to increase their earnings little more and may be there working on their job that's why they have no time and they will come here after becoming free from there for a time job to earn here so don't when them.

splashing a ban on inactive account does not really make sense in my own opinion. Sometimes people may be busy with real life problems and they may not have time to be active but after some period of time they may return.

I myself returned on many forums and websites after a really long time. I think that old accounts shall never ever be banned at all. People may become inactive for many reasons.

I myself returned on many forums and websites after a really long time. I think that old accounts shall never ever be banned at all. People may become inactive for many reasons.
That is actually true. Some people may be inactive because they are running some other businesses or offline businesses as the case may be. It is better for the account to be there then if the person wants to return fine.

That is actually true. Some people may be inactive because they are running some other businesses or offline businesses as the case may be. It is better for the account to be there then if the person wants to return fine.

Yes, I think that this is also good for the forum as well. This is because if the admin starts removing inactive accounts, then this would lead to more inactivity on the forum as member would not be able to return back if the admin removes inactive accounts.

Yes, I think that this is also good for the forum as well. This is because if the admin starts removing inactive accounts, then this would lead to more inactivity on the forum as member would not be able to return back if the admin removes inactive accounts.
Probably, the truth is that every forum wants activeness and that can be achieved if so many people sigs up. Sometimes some of them may be inactive for a long time and after some period of time they will come back.

It isn't nice to delete or ban old inactive accounts on one's forum because one might never know what happened to the user of that account. The user might go back to the forum after sometime.

Probably, the truth is that every forum wants activeness and that can be achieved if so many people sigs up. Sometimes some of them may be inactive for a long time and after some period of time they will come back.

Well, this is why I am really active on Bizdustry. Bizdustry allows you to make money and the forum is really active as well. Bizdustry is one of the greatest platforms.

Any account that has been dormant for a long time is going to be inactivated and you must have to change your password and complete some kind of task before you can start using it.

Well, this is why I am really active on Bizdustry. Bizdustry allows you to make money and the forum is really active as well. Bizdustry is one of the greatest platforms.
Probably, it is one of the best paid to post forums on the internet. it is also one of the major reasons I am asking for her and the admin is also a great guy.

Probably, it is one of the best paid to post forums on the internet. it is also one of the major reasons I am asking for her and the admin is also a great guy.

Yes, this is why I have been staying active in here for a really lengthy time. Therefore, I plan to stay active in here for more time. Bizdustry is an awesome platform.

Yes, this is why I have been staying active in here for a really lengthy time. Therefore, I plan to stay active in here for more time. Bizdustry is an awesome platform.
The platform is a very good one and I have actually been able to learn a lot of things and also make money. It is one of the best platforms I will advise people who wants to be successful on the internet to sign up on.

I'll do that as well. If the accounts are not functioning, there's no need keeping them - statistics of my site wouldn't then be accurate and not helpful in general. No need keeping such accounts

The platform is a very good one and I have actually been able to learn a lot of things and also make money. It is one of the best platforms I will advise people who wants to be successful on the internet to sign up on.

It is great to see that you like bizdustry. I really hope that you would like to remain active on bizdustry forever and never leave this great platform. I shall never leave this platform at all.

It is great to see that you like bizdustry. I really hope that you would like to remain active on bizdustry forever and never leave this great platform. I shall never leave this platform at all.
Yeah, this is a great forum actually and I've been here for a very long time which means that I am enjoying it. It is one of the best websites for people to get started on to make money on the internet and learn several things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back