What's new

Do you deal with impostor syndrome with your work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
For those wondering, impostor syndrome is the fear you put in yourself that you are not as talented as you think, and that you're not deserving of your achievements. There has been times where I feel like I'm not doing enough, and when people say I'm doing a good job, it reassures me, but I still feel like I'm not doing enough. Do you ever get those feelings? Do you ever feel like some of the work you do isn't enough even though people say it is?

People will never be happy with what you done and if you still focusing in satisfying people you will never succeed in your job, you have to do your best for work that is going as per your desires and not waiting for people that are happy or unhappy with what you are doing.

For those wondering, impostor syndrome is the fear you put in yourself that you are not as talented as you think, and that you're not deserving of your achievements. There has been times where I feel like I'm not doing enough, and when people say I'm doing a good job, it reassures me, but I still feel like I'm not doing enough. Do you ever get those feelings? Do you ever feel like some of the work you do isn't enough even though people say it is?

I used to have that impostor syndrome in the past at my workplace, but not anymore. I have come to the realisation that I am one of the best at my workplace and I do everything that I can to always prove that I can get things done whenever that I am assigned a task. This is one way to show the company that you are up to the task.

I used to have that impostor syndrome in the past at my workplace, but not anymore. I have come to the realisation that I am one of the best at my workplace and I do everything that I can to always prove that I can get things done whenever that I am assigned a task. This is one way to show the company that you are up to the task.
The impostor syndrome doesn't work every time as for example if there is a good workplace it may work but there is some lazy people that says this person achieve all work so forward task to you and this what happens in most of case so everyone need to be responsible for that work in good direction.

Do you ever get those feelings?

Yes, I feel like the work I do is a complete waste of my life even though I collect a paycheck. I've quit caring over the years. What I do doesn't matter.

Do you ever feel like some of the work you do isn't enough even though people say it is?

I've always felt depressed and unimportant in my life. That nothing I do brings any kind of value to me.

The only thing I know very well is that I don't get paid very well for all of my efforts. Sometimes, it gets at me and makes me feel bad but there's nothing that I can do about it. I have never felt that I wasn't good enough, this have never been a problem for me. I know my worth, it's just that my worth have never really been appreciated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back