What's new

Do you consider travelling as part of education?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
It is good to travel so that you can gain experience about many things . Traveling could make you exposed to more business strategies and it will also make you learn more as they say that travelling is part of education and this is what I uphold and I travel at least two to three times in a month to gain experience.

It depends on how you view things though, most people consider traveling as a means of relaxing and the likes, while it can also be seen as education cause you get to see new things, meet new people and also interact and learn from them.

Traveling is in fact a way of learning to learn. You are out of your comfort zone, and so, you must learn to be able to adapt to a new learning. It also helps in your overall learning as well.

Yes, i consider traveling as a part of education. I believe people even learn faster by seeing and observing things. People can hardly forget the things they observed but can easily forget the things they were lectured on.

Traveling is both an entertaining and educational activity. That is why even in school, we used to have educational trips each year. You learn more when you travel and see things for yourself. It stimulates the creative part of your mind.

Definitely, training is education. It makes you to know varieties of things, places, animals or things. It actually exposes you to a lot of things which nature has made and preserved. It's a kind of tourism. And tourism helps you know places and natural things like mountain, rivers, history and so on.

Traveling can help you learn a lot of things. You can even make more money as a content creator if you travel by using your knowledge of the places and people you visit and meet.

of course traveling is part of education because you got to learn a lot of things concerning different cultures, people and so many other things. It can also be very much entertaining.

It is good to travel so that you can gain experience about many things . Traveling could make you exposed to more business strategies and it will also make you learn more as they say that travelling is part of education and this is what I uphold and I travel at least two to three times in a month to gain experience.

I believe that the more you travel to different parts of the world, there is always a possibility of picking up different culture and knowledge about the places that you visit and all these are part of education and learning process in our society today.

Yes, Traveling is part of Education. Education is not limited to the four walls of a school alone. Education also involves getting Exposure and knowing how things are done in other places. Travelling gives you exposure and education.

Yes, Traveling is part of Education. Education is not limited to the four walls of a school alone. Education also involves getting Exposure and knowing how things are done in other places. Travelling gives you exposure and education.
Yeah, there are several ways in which people can use to get education. When your travel you can learn a lot of things from people's culture and their way of life. That is also part of education and you can even make money from it.

Yeah, there are several ways in which people can use to get education. When your travel you can learn a lot of things from people's culture and their way of life. That is also part of education and you can even make money from it.

I think that there are many people who travel to different countries to pursue education. Most of the people travel to United States, United Kingdom, and Australia.

Yes, That is true. You can easily start a YouTube channel on your experience visiting an area or country.
I have come across people that are into this type of thing.
You can easily start a blog or a blog from it.

I also believe that this is something a lot of people need to understand as well because it doesn't necessarily mean that you have to go to the four walls of university to mean that you are actually acquired education.

I also believe that this is something a lot of people need to understand as well because it doesn't necessarily mean that you have to go to the four walls of university to mean that you are actually acquired education.
Yes exactly sir. Learning or Education does not start or end in the four walls of a classroom.
Travelling would give you exposure and you would understand the point of view of other people.

Yes, travelling is part of education, the more we travel we get more exposed either technology or in business, we share ideas and also get more ideas for the people we meet, in that case we are exposed to more education.

Traveling can be considered part of education because we can learn a lot of things when we travel. We can learn the culture of different people so it is part of learning.

Traveling is an "edutainment" activity. You get educated and entertained while doing it. That is something so good that you can invest into. If I had money, I would travel a lot.

I think that there are many people who travel to different countries to pursue education. Most of the people travel to United States, United Kingdom, and Australia.
Yeah, I know a good number of people that have traveled to these countries to pursue their education. I think the reason many people go there is because of the standard of education and opportunity after graduation.

Yeah, I know a good number of people that have traveled to these countries to pursue their education. I think the reason many people go there is because of the standard of education and opportunity after graduation.

There are many people who travel to other countries instead. during my childhood, I used to study in Saudi Arabia and the level of education in those countries is very high and great.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back