Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I saw there was another topic about collecting, but I wanted to change it up a bit by changing the question a bit. Instead of traditional collections, do you collect anything weird or out of the ordinary?

I don't have an obscure collection, but I do have a small collection of old computer parts I haven't bothered to toss out. Does that count? :D

I only enjoyed collecting things or stuff that are valuable, not weird things. Even once a while I throw some material that I have. It's not a right decision to be collecting weird things. If you must collect things, it must be valuable.

I used to collect postal stamps of different countries but now I have lost interest. I do not collect anything weird. My grandmother used to collect plastic and glass containers of different size and shapes.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back