Do you click ads on sites you visit regularly?

Threads

Members

Latest member

Inewton5

grabthe.com

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I am wondering how many people here actually click on ads when you visit a site? If it is a forum I support and I see an ad I am interested I usually click on it and check it out. It always helps out the site to keep it running well. I do not suggest fake clicks, but if its something you would genuinely be interested in. Don't just click to click.

GoldenLady

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I don't click on any ads that's not interrupting to me.

Anything gambling related, dating or investing, are a no-no.

Getting more knowledge, that's good, but everyone has a choice.

grabthe.com

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I don't click on any ads that's not interrupting to me.

Anything gambling related, dating or investing, are a no-no.

Getting more knowledge, that's good, but everyone has a choice.
I agree, if it's not interesting to you I would not click it.
I don't usually see many ads on gaining knowledge, usually they try and sell you something. hah

Suba

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
You are right, you only need to click on the ad if you are interested or want to know more, usually clicking on ads regularly or every time you visit a forum site is not allowed by advertising service providers, I also only click on ads if you are interested in the content of the ad.

Azeem Qadir

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I do not follow any ad, because i have not any kind of trust on them because i observe many of them are scam, because last time i had to click and after one second that ad was giving me $500 , so in 2 seconds how can you eearn such a big total? So that's why i do not click those.

zahidhussain

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I did not click adds regularly on a sites.I wonder the people who check every add regularly and not get Information.Some adds are very informative about the sites you can click and get Information about it.So it depend on check or not

Sake

⭐ Lazy Head ⭐
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Nah i don't.. unless im really interested on the what the advertisement is about

Makorlly

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I don't click on ads on site I visit at all, I find it distracting most time the ads keep popping up and annoying. Anytime I click on it, it as a result of mistake or the trick me to click and later find out it's not exactly what I needed to click on. Sometimes it's makes webpage look rough and not professional enough

Onachukwu

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
These ads can be annoying most times. I do not click on them instead i try to see if there is a way i can avoid them. The most annoying part is the some of these ads are not related to the content of the page they are being displayed on. Like any ad that should be display on bizdustry should be about online earning

Nimra Saeed

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I am wondering how many people here actually click on ads when you visit a site? If it is a forum I support and I see an ad I am interested I usually click on it and check it out. It always helps out the site to keep it running well. I do not suggest fake clicks, but if its something you would genuinely be interested in. Don't just click to click.
I can not understand the meaning of your thread. I have tried multiple sites that provide withdraw in return of clicks on their ads. I always like easy websites which provide a lot of money in return of about negligible work.

Ivana

Reaction score
BizNotes
Ne klikam na svaki oglas,kliknem sam na one sta mi trenutno trebaju.

kayode10

Son Of Liberty
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I don't see myself clicking the ads all the websites I visit always. The reason is that I believe that means I think on the ads, the advertising budget is charged and he loses money whenever I don't buy their products or services. More so, I know how it feels to run advertisement campaign without a good conversion. If I can't help the advertiser I shouldn't add to their problems.

M kashif

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I don't do that .. because it's just wastage of time .some sites which provide ads are fake..it gives us nothing but want a click .and put us in troubles by posting different ads ..i would prefer to see ads in YouTube rather than sites

Emma19

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Checking on adds is not my thing except the adds that are interesting to me. Like adds on crypto currency, sports and business. Any other adds I just bypass it because it kind of slows my rates work on the internet whereas I'm supposed to have covered lots of surf space.

Tariq Nazir

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I don't do that .. because it's just wastage of time .some sites which provide ads are fake..it gives us nothing but want a click .and put us in troubles by posting different ads ..i would prefer to see ads in YouTube rather than sites Like adds on crypto currency, sports and business.

Michaellee

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I agree, if it's not interesting to you I would not click it.
I don't usually see many ads on gaining knowledge, usually they try and sell you something. hah
I normal ignore them. What I believe is that most of them are not legit. Clicking on it is more like a waste of time to me. I prefer to cancle it. It anoyes me when I see them especially when it just popup when I am doing something important , I will just hiss, ads poping up should be by choice .

grabthe.com

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
You are right, you only need to click on the ad if you are interested or want to know more, usually clicking on ads regularly or every time you visit a forum site is not allowed by advertising service providers, I also only click on ads if you are interested in the content of the ad.
Yeah, dont keep clicking but check out the product being offered is always a help, you never know what you'll come across.
I do not follow any ad, because i have not any kind of trust on them because i observe many of them are scam, because last time i had to click and after one second that ad was giving me $500 , so in 2 seconds how can you eearn such a big total? So that's why i do not click those.
Really? I have not run across a scam one yet thankfully. I guess you just have to check how spammy it looks after you click it.
I did not click adds regularly on a sites.I wonder the people who check every add regularly and not get Information.Some adds are very informative about the sites you can click and get Information about it.So it depend on check or not
Ahh yeah, it really depends for sure.
Nah i don't.. unless im really interested on the what the advertisement is about
Thats what I think most people here are doing.
I don't click on ads on site I visit at all, I find it distracting most time the ads keep popping up and annoying. Anytime I click on it, it as a result of mistake or the trick me to click and later find out it's not exactly what I needed to click on. Sometimes it's makes webpage look rough and not professional enough
I am not a fan of pop ups. I agree there. But checking out an ad on a site you enjoy helps that site get more sponsors.
These ads can be annoying most times. I do not click on them instead i try to see if there is a way i can avoid them. The most annoying part is the some of these ads are not related to the content of the page they are being displayed on. Like any ad that should be display on bizdustry should be about online earning
I sort of agree on the ad related. But we all have different hobbies and activities so one ad you don't like might be interesting to others.
I can not understand the meaning of your thread. I have tried multiple sites that provide withdraw in return of clicks on their ads. I always like easy websites which provide a lot of money in return of about negligible work.
I am seeing if people click ads to check out products to not only help the site they visit earn revenue to help it survive or just cause they are intrigued by the ad and what it offers.
Ne klikam na svaki oglas,kliknem sam na one sta mi trenutno trebaju.
sorry i dont understand
I don't see myself clicking the ads all the websites I visit always. The reason is that I believe that means I think on the ads, the advertising budget is charged and he loses money whenever I don't buy their products or services. More so, I know how it feels to run advertisement campaign without a good conversion. If I can't help the advertiser I shouldn't add to their problems.
I agree with this for the most part, if its a pay per click ad I do not like mine having wasted clicks. But if its someone will sign up for I don't mind paying the money for that click if they might sign up.
I don't do that .. because it's just wastage of time .some sites which provide ads are fake..it gives us nothing but want a click .and put us in troubles by posting different ads ..i would prefer to see ads in YouTube rather than sites
I have heard that a lot from here about fake ads, I myself haven't seen any yet.
Checking on adds is not my thing except the adds that are interesting to me. Like adds on crypto currency, sports and business. Any other adds I just bypass it because it kind of slows my rates work on the internet whereas I'm supposed to have covered lots of surf space.
True, they can bring you other directions you dont want to go at that moment.
I don't do that .. because it's just wastage of time .some sites which provide ads are fake..it gives us nothing but want a click .and put us in troubles by posting different ads ..i would prefer to see ads in YouTube rather than sites Like adds on crypto currency, sports and business.
Ahh others like you have had the same thoughts.
I normal ignore them. What I believe is that most of them are not legit. Clicking on it is more like a waste of time to me. I prefer to cancle it. It anoyes me when I see them especially when it just popup when I am doing something important , I will just hiss, ads poping up should be by choice .
I have not found them to be not legit. Maybe on non legit sites, but a site like this they are all legit from what I have seen.

Kingking

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Yes, I do. But I don't just click on anything at random. Why will I do that? I click adverts basically when it meets my need or what I am looking for. I can click adverts for any purpose actually. I can even pick interesting on sightseeing an advert and wanted to go deep to see for myself.

grabthe.com

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Yes, I do. But I don't just click on anything at random. Why will I do that? I click adverts basically when it meets my need or what I am looking for. I can click adverts for any purpose actually. I can even pick interesting on sightseeing an advert and wanted to go deep to see for myself.
I didnt mean at random, was just wondering how many people actually paid attention to them. Thats all.

728x90-3
Top Bottom