What's new

Do you clean daily or whenever you feel like it?

I get the regular cleaning done but the carpet and other deep cleaning for bathrooms etc are done once in a week.

It is not possible for me to clean daily because of the way my schedule usually is because I usually have work to attend to and I equally work online as well. So, I have mapped out Saturdays solely to be the day that I use to clean the whole house and also do my laundry as well.

I almost always try to clean daily, but there are days that it is really impossible for me, if I had the time to clean daily I would do it, that is why I always say that it is better not to dirty or mess up much than to be cleaning all day. :ROFLMAO:

I clean things up instantly. I don't wait to pile things up and then clean. As soon as I come across a trash, I put it in the trashcan.

As someone who hates it when my area or even my home is a mess, I tend to do little bits around the house each day to ensure that I keep up with the cleaning and then will most of the time also have a day per week that I do a little more cleaning than I did throughout the week.

I feel if I can keep on top of it, there is not so much to do all at once when I decide to do more cleaning.

It depends. I clean my bathroom every day. I also clean my body every day, I clean my kitchen every day. However, I clean my sitting room or work station only when they need cleaning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back