Do you care about celebrities?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have no personal or emotional ties to anyone famous. I honestly never have. I never had an interest in following their personal lives. Outside of their abilities as an actor, singer, etc. I don't care. I only pay attention to them for their talents, nothing more. It seems like more people care way more about them than I do. I am curious about what you all think about this. Do you care about celebrities?

Celebrities these days tend to do everything just for attraction and to get more followers. That's why i don't feel anything for most of them but there are some nice celebrities also, mostly movie actors which i really like and i feel bad if something happens to them.

I see them as a reflection of me, but I don t follow any, I follow only my heart and my intuition.

I'll be luying if i said no ... i really love lionel messi and a follow his news every day and the day he'll finish his carrer it will be the last episode of football ... he's the best of all times

When you are a fan of a particular celebrity it's like a passion burning ..you follow all available news of such to make sure they are doing good .. that's why people go crazy around celebrities

The so called celebrities are more or less like ordinary people because it is media that makes their lifestyle so expose to the world. No emotional attached for them because anybody can be star in their chosen field depending on commitment.

I don't give a damn about celebrities. They are just like us with flaws and shortcomings. They are in focus because they are in show business and become center of media attention due to publicity stunts. I like them only in their work, not in a public life.

I wouldn't say care, more like I like their work. A lot of them are quite talented and very much creative but then they also have to work really hard to be where they are so even if their personality could be shit sometimes I still respect them for the work they do and I try to emulate their hard work and learn a few things about success

Celebrities. I give them the respect they deserve but I'm not the type that idolizes anybody or celebrities. I acknowledge what they are doing but I am not a celebrity freak.

You are very correct. Many people, especially ladies worship celebrities as though they are demigods. They develop interest in their personal lives and even declare them as crushes. I don't care about celebrities if I'm being honest. I remember standing next to MI in a bank. I was just there...normal while many got starstrucked.

I have no personal or emotional ties to anyone famous. I honestly never have. I never had an interest in following their personal lives. Outside of their abilities as an actor, singer, etc. I don't care. I only pay attention to them for their talents, nothing more. It seems like more people care way more about them than I do. I am curious about what you all think about this. Do you care about celebrities?
I am not actually fan of these people but when I hear some bad news about them and interfere of people in life of celebrities I feel bad for them because they also have personal life and issues but I respect and appreciate them as an actor because they permote the positive image of my country

If most people were like me they probably won't be a term celebrities. Of course I listen to music or watch football but I just don't see them the way most people do. I just look at them like every regular human being and that's just that. I certainly won't freak out seeing one neither would I be interested in a an autograph or anything like that.

When you cut away its many layers, our fixation on popular culture reflects an intense interest in the doings of other people; this preoccupation with the lives of others is a byproduct of the psychology that evolved in prehistoric times to make our ancestors socially successful.

I like music. I love movies. I'm a huge sports fan. Obviously, I have favorite musical artists, actors, and athletes. But the constant fawning these people get is insane,Then I went through a stage where several family members passed. People who I loved, cared about, and who loved and cared about me. I realized then just how important the people IN my life are.

Care of celebrity is very important because they play an important role in our community and the safety of all people are very important who are planning an important role in growing our business like sports man etc.

My first question is who is a celebrity? celebrity are some bunch of idiots who go to social media to make their fake life public pretending to show the world what they are not so they can be respected in the society. some of the so called celebrities lives on credit buying, some have not been able to pay their rents and bills as they depend on other wealthy people for survival.

I care alot about celebrities because they deserve adoration and they work very hard for it. I also like them because they are rich and famous. They are useful because tgey can be used to promote company product.

Actually, one could develop an actual connection with a celebrity because they actually deliver what they want exactly. Some people could not only get attached to their songs, drama or even fashion but also their personality as a whole. You just believe that this person is too talented and you wanna know about their life and what they do to get to where they are

Same here I have also no emotional link to celebrities. None of my interest but i would not say care, more like I like their work. A lot of them are quite talented and very much creative but then they also have to work really hard to be where they are so even if their personality could be shit sometimes I still respect them for the work they do and I try to emulate their hard work and things of success yet.

I do not really care about celebrities I just love their work and what they do however I felt so much pain when my most favourite musical artists who is known as the current king of pop Michael Jackson died. I don't know why I felt that way but I felt so bad and pity for him.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back