What's new

Do you can earn online 20$ per day ?

Presently I manage to earn a maximum of $3 per day . Will be glad if this improves in future.
not too bad, I hope for you to find more ways in order to increase your daily earning. try always to learn new skills because that will help you for sure to find jobs.

I earn aprox $25 USD per counseling session and that is per hour, and I have improvements with each client after every session. When I have multiple sessions a day I earn more than $20 USD

I earn aprox $25 USD per counseling session and that is per hour, and I have improvements with each client after every session. When I have multiple sessions a day I earn more than $20 USD
That's pretty cool, is it your main job? if yes, can I know which specialty that you had studying at the university!

Just as you mentioned, you can only earn such amount of money when you work on skilled and professional job online. But I still believe there are other useful hidden jobs online to earn up to $20 a day from. But its hard now to discover.

not too bad, I hope for you to find more ways in order to increase your daily earning. try always to learn new skills because that will help you for sure to find jobs.
Yeah , am actually learning one presently and I hope I finish learning it soon and starts getting job from it

All we know that there are some people who get a high salary online (Freelancing jobs, teaching, Programmation ...)

so talk here about your rate of earning per day,

is it high? or slow

are you enjoying the online jobs ??
Yes, in case of freelancering and programming, a candidate can earn more than 20$ according to his working and demand of the job. These are high Paying jobs .
My online earning depends on my working in my field which is related to art and craft and I can't say I earn 20$,30$ per day ,but I have earned 500$ in some lucky months when I got bulk orders. But when I don't take order,that month I just earned from working on online platform like this forum,some surveys sites and from some apps.
But that earning is not high .
I enjoy all types of work and earnings.

Yes, in case of freelancering and programming, a candidate can earn more than 20$ according to his working and demand of the job. These are high Paying jobs .
My online earning depends on my working in my field which is related to art and craft and I can't say I earn 20$,30$ per day ,but I have earned 500$ in some lucky months when I got bulk orders. But when I don't take order,that month I just earned from working on online platform like this forum,some surveys sites and from some apps.
What kind of art and crafts do you do ? Do you have a portfolio/website or any kind of page showing what you do ?

I think if you're successful and you can get +100$ from the art and craft job then it's not necessary to spend your time in the surveys and apps to make money right! xD

the forum has a good income, but surveys and apps not!

I started earning $ 10 a month online, but researching and taking advice from this forum, I'm already going between $ 50 and $ 60. I'm still looking for options, hoping to get a minimum of $ 100 a month to survive the economic crisis in my country.

Have not earned up to $20 online per day, but I plan to do such with different online business am aiming to start at any moment from now

I think if you're successful and you can get +100$ from the art and craft job then it's not necessary to spend your time in the surveys and apps to make money right! xD

the forum has a good income, but surveys and apps not!
That's the question which I was expecting ? actually art and craft is my hobby, I do that work as hobby but I also want to learn new things ,it doesn't matter if they give me less reward but I want change. That's why I am here.
Even sometimes I stop taking orders and work on new ptc sites?? which gives only 0.05$ for spending alot of time.but " I like change" I like to try new things. Hope you got my point.
There is my channel " Stylish Floral Art" ,if have doubt...!! Check ?

Earning such is quite difficult if you're into surveys and little online side hustles but it is achievable if into freelancing and other high paid online jobs. Freelancers on upwork and Fiverr earn more than that in some cases.

All we know that there are some people who get a high salary online (Freelancing jobs, teaching, Programmation ...)

so talk here about your rate of earning per day,

is it high? or slow

are you enjoying the online jobs ??
20$ per day is close to not possible I must say which lot of people will agree with Me. The most visible amount is 5$ per day.

20$ per day is close to not possible I must say which lot of people will agree with Me. The most visible amount is 5$ per day.
Yes ,but in freelancer job,if you get more customers then you can earn upto 5$ or upto 20$ based on the the job which you offer.

I can only earn $1 per day because I only earn through writing in paid to post forums. I am sure I could earn more per day if I had other freelancing skills such as programming or web design. But since I don't have those, I am just satisfied with the little I earn.

What kind of art and crafts do you do ? Do you have a portfolio/website or any kind of page showing what you do ?
Handmade jewelry, decorations, art and craft material like imported clay ( fimo,sculpe,cernit,molds)

You can check my work here

?My handmade molds selling page
?
https://www.facebook.com/StylishFloralArt

?My Handmade Jewelry and other accessories page
?
https://www.facebook.com/nazbijoux
? My youtube channel
?
https://www.youtube.com/user/stylishfloralart

I also have another page but it is not active
?
https://www.facebook.com/jfmt2

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back