What's new

Do you buy second hand goods to save more money?

With the economy in my country becoming very hard, second hand items has become my hope in getting the things I want. I buy second hand shoes a lot because they are really cheap. My friend imports from China.

Yes, I buy second hand goods to save money. This is something that I have learnt to do for a long time. It saves me a lot from having to buy really expensive things that I cannot afford.

I mostly do not buy second-hand goods. I prefer to buy the new ones but if I actually see a good value for my money on fairly used products, I will buy it. It is all about the quality of the product.

I frequently buy refurbished items to save money. I also avoid buying luxury items to save money. I don't buy branded items, I buy locally manufactured items.

A lot of people buy second hand items just to save money. I do also but it is not for every products I need. Like I need a second phone now, I would have to get it second hand.

A lot of people buy second hand items just to save money. I do also but it is not for every products I need. Like I need a second phone now, I would have to get it second hand.
Buying second-hand phone for example can help you to save a lot of money. The reason is because you will get a better phone at a cheaper price when compared to a new one. there are a lot of people who deal on such businesses in this part of the world.

It is great to have this option of buying things second hand. It saves you a lot when you don't have enough money to buy new things. Though there are things like underwear that you can't buy second hand, that's gross.

It is great to have this option of buying things second hand. It saves you a lot when you don't have enough money to buy new things. Though there are things like underwear that you can't buy second hand, that's gross.
The only thing that can make buying second hand items scary is the durability of the items. I have reckoned that some second hand products are very durable and can serve you for a long time. The catch here is buying from a trusted source.

For some reasons, I don't like to buy second hand goods. I know they cheap so they save cost. But they are risk involved in buying such product. Some of the second hand goods are good but some are bad.

I've had mixed experience buying second hand products. I once bought a second hand phone, a BlackBerry Bold model long time ago. That was one of my worst buys. The phone frustrated me till I sold it for about a quarter of the purchase price.

And I once bought a fairly used electronics that served me well. So, it's about being fortunate.

Well, buying second-hand products is a very gamble most times. sometimes you can be very lucky and buy some good products at a cheap price and sometimes you can be unlucky.

Well I think it depends on individuals but personally I think we buy second hand used goods simply because we can afford to buy the newly ones due to high cost but if I have the resources, I will definitely have to get new ones.

There are lots of second hand goods that are even more quality than new products. In Nigeria markets, you found people buying more second hand goods because they appear more reliable and long-lasting especially if they are imported from abroad.

Yes, I often do buy second-hand goods, and I don't think it's bad. I buy second-hand phones and more; it's a great way to save money and at the same time make money If you have goods you don't use, you can sell them for profit.

Sometimes sure. I have bought a lot of second hand items. Used, refurbished you name it. I like to go for used or refurbished because you can buy cheaper and sell it later.

There's nothing wrong with buying used or refurbished, especially if you're trying to save money.

It depends, because sometimes buying second hand goods can actual depends the amount of money at hand, because for me I don't like second hand goods I like buying quality product.

It depends, because sometimes buying second hand goods can actual depends the amount of money at hand, because for me I don't like second hand goods I like buying quality product.
From experience, I can dare to tell you that some second hand products are more quality than some new products. I am using a UK used phone and I can tell you for sure that it is superior in performance to most new phones of it's range.

Yes, some people prefer buying second hand things because they get them at cheaper prices. But I usually don't buy second hand things because I'm not sure about their quality.

I do. Surplus stores provides sturdy items that is to my likings if I take time to browse and look around, also they can still last long if I take care of them. I save money, I help recycle and also keep some business. It is a win for both parties involved. Though I do this for furniture and clothing items, when it comes to devices and such, I always prefer to buy brand new because I want to make sure it is in its pristine state when I first use them.

I used to but not anymore as the expenditure on second hand goods are more compared to buying a brand new one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back