What's new

Do you buy second hand goods to save more money?

I do. Surplus stores provides sturdy items that is to my likings if I take time to browse and look around, also they can still last long if I take care of them. I save money, I help recycle and also keep some business. It is a win for both parties involved. Though I do this for furniture and clothing items, when it comes to devices and such, I always prefer to buy brand new because I want to make sure it is in its pristine state when I first use them.

This kind of business could be good albeit you may need to sell products at a reasonable cost and the quality of the product should also be good. Make sure that you sell high-quality products that are really high in demand. This is exactly how many popular sites like Ebay and Amazon got popular.

The decision to buy second-hand goods depends on your individual circumstances, financial goals, and comfort level. It can be an excellent way to save money, but it's important to balance cost savings with quality, safety, and long-term considerations.

Yes, sometimes I buy second-hand things, especially leisure items which are very expensive if I buy them second hand, or also sports items and sometimes electronic products, because I think first hand they are much more expensive than second hand.

As long as those second-hand products are still in good condition, I don't see anything that is bad in purchasing them. This is because they are always cheaper and sometimes are even more durable than products that are sold as a new item in the market.

As long as those second-hand products are still in good condition, I don't see anything that is bad in purchasing them. This is because they are always cheaper and sometimes are even more durable than products that are sold as a new item in the market.
Exactly, now I have found a very interesting market, which is Amazon reconditioned, which sells second-hand reconditioned electronics and with a one-year warranty at very low prices, so I could save a lot of money there.

I also have no problem buying used products. However, those used products must be in a great condition to begin with. This is one of the most important thing. I would, however, not buy certain kinds of used products such as used clothes or other kinds of used garments.

Some people are buying second hand goods in order to save more money, some second hand goods have the same quality as their first hand but with a lower price, in my opinion this is a great strategy to save more money.

Do you buy second hand goods?

I do buy some second hand products as long as I have the belief that they are in good shape. There are some second hand products that are more better than the new ones maybe because of stronger buildup or a different reason, but when I am buying a blender, for example, I go for the second hand ones.

I do buy some second hand products as long as I have the belief that they are in good shape. There are some second hand products that are more better than the new ones maybe because of stronger buildup or a different reason, but when I am buying a blender, for example, I go for the second hand ones.

I think that if a secondhand product is in a really great shape, then it can sell in the market and it could be sold for a good price. This is why you will notice that many shopkeepers are always keen to buy such kind of products, as they know the real value of such kind of products. They sell such kind of products and earn huge amount of money.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back