What's new

Do you buy each new console/gaming device when it releases?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you like to buy each new console/gaming device once it releases? I wish I could afford to buy each new console and device that drops. I hear the new PSVR 2 dropped and I so want it. But, I am tight on the money and I don't spend unless I can see myself getting a ton of use out of it.

When it comes to a new release of a console, I can't say that I always buy the latest console when it comes out. I am more of an Xbox fan myself so the new Xbox consoles would be the first ones I go for when they have a new console. Unfortunately, I do not have the latest console from Xbox at the moment which is either the Xbox Series S or X as I have not had the extra funds to be able to pick one up as of yet. In terms of other consoles like PlayStation or even Nintendo, I will either not bother with them or I will get them at a later day if I can afford them.

Well, I am mostly a Playstation user, and since the release of the PS3 I have bought all the consoles of said franchise since its release, that is, the PS3, PS4 and the last PS5 I bought them at its release or days later, honestly sometimes I do it more out of tradition than anything else.

I've purchased all the Playstation consoles from 1 to 5 and I'm still going to buy Playstation 6 in 10 years or more when Song launch and release it. I've been a Playstation fan boy since I was a kid and I'm now a PS fan man.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back