What's new

Do you bet on sports ?

Not anymore.In my younger years I actually was betting on sports but only small amount of money but I do not bet anympre because I find it completely useless and waste of money,but betting small amount of money is nothing wrong, isn't it?

Not anymore.In my younger years I actually was betting on sports but only small amount of money but I do not bet anympre because I find it completely useless and waste of money,but betting small amount of money is nothing wrong, isn't it?
of course i have also bet in games As in cricket matches The money we invest in this bet, we give as a gift to the winning team.

I am a fan of sports but I have never placed a bet on any sporting activities. I personally think it's throwing your money away to waste so I have never had the thought of betting.
good words to hear, you should always keep your emotions away and take the right decision.

of course i have also bet in games As in cricket matches The money we invest in this bet, we give as a gift to the winning team.
Giving the betting money to the winning team is an indirect contribution towards giving a gift, so, I don't think of that as gambling because the money doesn't go into an individual's pockets.

If yes are you interested to make bets here on the forum with biznotes ?
Of course if it is possible I will gladly do that,but would stake wisely I guess, because betting this days can't be predict the team you never believe they could win will win and spoil the ticket tho.

I have been doing that and I've tried it several times but I'm still looking for an opportunity to get out of it because I am already addicted to it and I find it very difficult to stop it, it is something I wish I never started in my life.

Is bizdustry or did bizdustry at any point in time in the past say they are opening up a betting gig on the platform? I just want to ask because I'll really want to know if that's in their plan

I am a lover of football games. I watch matches weekly just for the fun of it. But engaging in betting is a no-go area for me. I don't bet on football games. Only a handful of people have made it from there.

Betting is a risk and for any individual that wants to bet, it simply means the person is ready to bear the risk of loosing since the chances of winning and losing is equal. For me I don't bet because I feel it's not wise to engage in it.

Well once in awhile I bet but the truth be told it's not something that I can recommend to others, I have lost and I have won. On biznote I won't consider it except it comes from the admins

I am not really into betting because I don't see it a clean way of earning, you earn from the loss of others. Moreover it is easy to become addicted to betting and that can be disastrous.

Well i hate betting with passion. I hate it to see someone betting. Betting is 80 percent risky.many people thinks is a great way to make money but they end up failing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back