What's new

Do you believe there is life outside our solar system?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think there is life outside of our solar system? I think there are aliens and other beings out there. Especially since we've already found habitable planets around other systems, so the likelihood of there being other beings out there is very likely.

What do you think?

We have other life forms in other planets and galaxies known to man. Our government might as well been in communication with them but are not making it a public knowledge yet so as to not cause public panic. If you watched sci-fi movies, you will know they know there are other life outside earth.

Yes of course, I believe that there are aliens in so many other planets that we have not been able to confirm. Also there are also alien existing in our own earth today that our government are very aware of. It is just that we haven't been able to encounter them. They are living in disguise so that will not even know they are already among us.

No. I do not believe so. Earth is the only planet with life, and will most likely be the only planet with life even thousands of years from now. Humans may expand from Earth to other planets, but there is no (sentient) life on other planets.

No. I do not believe so. Earth is the only planet with life, and will most likely be the only planet with life even thousands of years from now. Humans may expand from Earth to other planets, but there is no (sentient) life on other planets.
This sounds too unilateral, how can you prove this statement? with all the evidence that is out there and that even national agencies have shown to the world.

This sounds too unilateral, how can you prove this statement? with all the evidence that is out there and that even national agencies have shown to the world.
I do not believe in evolution, I believe in the Bible. But I won't get into too much detail to prevent a huge, heated debate.

But if the Bible doesn't say so, I don't believe it in regards to life and living.

I do not believe in evolution, I believe in the Bible. But I won't get into too much detail to prevent a huge, heated debate.

But if the Bible doesn't say so, I don't believe it in regards to life and living.

I am a Christian too, but I have read reports about people going to other planers for vacation, and that has made it possible for one to say that there is definitely life outside the earth.

I am a Christian too, but I have read reports about people going to other planers for vacation, and that has made it possible for one to say that there is definitely life outside the earth.

Elon Musk is a strong advocator of exploring Mars. The money to finance the project isn't a problem for him. If Mars was later found to be inhabitable, many people might be interested in relocating to the planet.

Yeah but I don't know what kind of life. I consider all planets to be alive to some degree. I think every form of matter has life.

Yeah but I don't know what kind of life. I consider all planets to be alive to some degree. I think every form of matter has life.

Yes, we are truly not alone. Time will tell everyone what have been going on behind the scenes especially what the government have known for years but kept it only to themselves.

There are some arguments that I don't really have the time to get into especially when it comes to someone making references of his opinion based on religion. You know that there is nothing you can tell the person that is going to change their mind. This is why I don't get into any kind of argument with them.

There are some arguments that I don't really have the time to get into especially when it comes to someone making references of his opinion based on religion. You know that there is nothing you can tell the person that is going to change their mind. This is why I don't get into any kind of argument with them.
That was the main reason why I did not continue the conversation, but in fact, I do not see the reason to mix both things, I am religious and a believer too, but we must be critical and see all the evidence that there is about the possibility of extraterrestrial life and be the judge of your own beliefs, not be totally influenced by a single opinion.

That was the main reason why I did not continue the conversation, but in fact, I do not see the reason to mix both things, I am religious and a believer too, but we must be critical and see all the evidence that there is about the possibility of extraterrestrial life and be the judge of your own beliefs, not be totally influenced by a single opinion.

Yeah, that's very correct. When someone is looking at something that's in plain black and white but because of being brainwashed by some religious doctrine, they will be talk like they are not seeing it. It's why I see it as completely waste of time trying to engage them.

It is very difficult to say precisely because it is difficult for us humans to even imagine such a thing. Everyone can simply say yes, but no one can even imagine what they would look like, in what conditions they would live and so on. I just don't like the answer, so I'll say no until I know some facts that would confirm it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back