What's new

Do you believe that the illuminati is real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
I'm curious about everyone opinion, do you believe that the illuminati is real?

There is a group of people but they are behind that facade of idea of illuminati, and they are soon defetead.

Well , I myself am uncertain about this sensitive topic as well, I am not sure if it exists or is another conspiracy theory like The New World Order.

I don't believe in any of those bullshit known as Illuminati because they are all conspiracy theories as far as I'm concerned. The same people that are spreading these conspiracy theories are the ones that are spreading the 5G theories and you will see them making use of these phones and gadgets later on forgetting that they are thinking that they are all evil.

Well , I myself am uncertain about this sensitive topic as well, I am not sure if it exists or is another conspiracy theory like The New World Order.
My thoughts too, I really don't know what to believe , sometimes the theories seem so convincing and then again sometime it just sounds like conspiracy theories.

Well in this world nothing is impossible, and I believe there is a possibility that Illuminati is real, I believe them to be a secret occult group. presently we already have much evidence that they are real.

We have heard different story about them, we have seen signs that depicts so. I do not believe in them but from the signs they do exist, they say they worship the devil.

We all know they are real. They used to be a secret organization, but are no longer secret. They even go on adverts now. Can you imagine?

It has been proven that Illuminati secret cult is real but you don't really know whether it really exist because I have not make research towards that.

It is no longer a secret that they are real. I don't want to sound fetish but they control a lot of section in the world most especially the media

We don't know what to believe because we didn't see them (illuminati), but there are strong indications that they are in existence somewhere.

There was a time when new of this so called illuminati was everywhere in the news but is like everything is dying down now. One thing I know is that either Illuminati or not, there must a certain organization of world powers/rulers that control the affairs of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back