What's new

Do you believe that bitcoin can reach $100k in no time ?

marky

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 28, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
guys do you believe that bitcoin will reach 100k? and how many of you guys in here that involve in crypto currency and what it is ? are trading in spot or future and what coins are you holding

Otherd predicts bitcoin could hit between $100,000 and $288,000 by end-2021, based on a model that utilizes the stock-to-flow ratio measuring the scarcity of commodities like gold. That model, they said, has a 94% correlation with the price of bitcoin.

guys do you believe that bitcoin will reach 100k? and how many of you guys in here that involve in crypto currency and what it is ? are trading in spot or future and what coins are you holding
100k is big value, but if Bitcoin's price will increase like the past ( between December - january) then we can say that bitcoin's price will reach 100k very soon.
I am involved in cryptocurrencies and I currently hold 5 Cryptocurrencies.

I don't think Bitcoin will reach $100,000 soon. It took Bitcoin some years to hit the $40,000 mark which barely lasted a week, now it's going up and down in a zigzag. I believe it will take more time before it hits $50,000 and get to surpass it. Maybe in another ten years or so Bitcoin will make a huge rise again.

The way bitcoin is moving, it can surprise every trader to see it crossing or hitting one hundred thousand dollars before the end of this year. As at yesterday, the Price of BTC hit forty six dollars which nobody excepted. So there's going to be more surprises ahead.

With the trend bitcoin is going go higher and higher, if all that Tech Guru and other big company also joined in and take a bold step like Elon Musk it will really move faster but I think $100000 is a very big figure to reach soon. But I see bitcoin reaching and even surpassing that figure in next few years with the recognition and more people will still join

With the increasing rise of bitcoin, bitcoin can rise to any level in no time. Bitcoin has surely been the best form of cryptocurrwncy and has seen a major increase over the years. Bitcoin increases in a way that you can't even imagine. You just wake up overnight and realise that bitcoin has increased at a very high rate

It will take a very long time for Bitcoin price to get to that $100,000 price mark because the cryptocurrency doesn't appreciate rapidly as we think it to be.

Bitcoin can reach 100000 dollars in no time this is because of the fast growth of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market these days, With this we can be able to predict that in no time bitcoin will get to hundred thousand dollars.

At first, I was thinking the highest price bitcoin can attain is $50,000. But recently and as the trendis going. It is like the price is going higher day by day.
With the way things are going now and how bitcoin with other coin including the fast rise of dogecoin, I see the price of bitcoin reaching $100,000. And this will happen this year

Well, it's no longer out of reach. Fews days back, it was at 63000. I believe before the closing of the year, it will get to 100000. It is possible and achievable

The possibly of Bitcoin attaining a point of $100,000 is very high. If this coin can soar from less than $20,000 to over $60,000 in less than 2 years then it can repeat the history. It might even be before the end of the year.

Well I do not really see Bitcoin reaching the hundred thousand dollar mark as I'mpossible, it can most definitely happen but how. Soon one might not be able to predict that,. I do not think it would happen this year 2021

I don't believe, infact it's not possible, Bitcoin that can take a whole month ranging in value,at the moment the struggle to hit $60,000 as been taking long.

Bitcoin has been the pioneer and the coin that is a frotiers for other coin.But concerning the value reaching the $100k mark,it will actually take sometime to reach such feat.

It might, it might not, we are all talking out of experience, no body can tell the exact price that bitcoin will have at the end of 2021,we just talking in our experience.

Presently in January 2022, the price of one (1) bitcoin is now =$42,079.40 with a 24 hour trading volume of $19,286,076022 USD, bitcoin is now down in 2.38 percent in the last 24 hours.

It is possible for bitcoin to reach $100,000 mark but it might not be soon. This might take up to about 24 month before Bitcoin can reach this mark at least. It will be good to invest little amount we have in Bitcoin to part of those who make profit in the future.

Yes, bitcoin will reach $100, or even $400k some day, however, it is difficult to say when that day will come. At the beginning of 2021, Bitcoin was around $40 buy by November, it was $68K. If bitcoin is bullish, you can see the price rocketing. Even in the last few weeks, you might have seen how bitcoin jumped to $36k from $27k.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back