What's new

Do you believe in night dream ?

I'm one of such people, whenever I have a night dream it usually comes to past. It has happened many times and since then I've been believing my dreams.

I do believe in dreams. The reason being that since I was young I had been dreaming things and they will definitely happen exactly like in the dream. I had saved some people from situations through my dreams even myself. Some are not exactly but I'll be able to interpret them. I just think it's a gift.

I did not dream easily because in the first place I did not even see the need for people to be dreaming, dreaming at night sometimes will come to me unexpectedly and sometimes on rare circumstances, I don't believe in it I just see it as a fairy tale.

I don't much as a person believe In dreams but even when I experience such things I rise to do what is expected but it's more important that I don't play with what might come before me as a person.

Well every individual have the right to believe in whatever they want. Some do not take dreams seriously because they feel its not important. While others do. I personally i believe in dreams, as there are various occasions i have had dreams i thought where casual or just my imagination but they ended up happening, most times might not be exactly like in the dream but similar outcome. And as Christians we where told that the spiritual controls the physical, and our dreams are like a peak in what is happening spiritually

There are some people that when they dream at night it must surely happen in the daytime, I have a friend who always dream and at least 80% of his dream will come to pass in reality, could this be a gift from nature to have any of your dream in reality ? And there are some people I know that does not even have any interest in whatever they dream because they don't believe in night dream . Is it the best decision not to believe in dreams or should we believe in night dreams ? What do you have to say about this
This is the first time that I am hearing off something like this and I think that it sounds more of a premonition than an actual dream because you are actually having an idea of what is going to happen in the future or what events are likely to transpire.

I formally used to believe so much in dreams. But not until I discovered that my imagination can only determined my reality.

When you focus on your dreams, you will become too fearful and pessimistic. So focus on real life.

Yes i do oh because there are situations where hours of the night I dream certain types of dreams that seem like revelations of what is to come and situation like can be very unclear but good because things like that are warning of what might happen and if a person should not respond to it there might be consequences for it

Yes,. Dreams are physical expressions of the conscious mind. Dreams are the byproducts of your conscious thinking when awake. Even while you're asleep, your subconscious is awake. The night watch must be kept by someone, and that person is the subconscious shift.

It depends on the culture, in my culture we believe in dream and the interpretation of dream, sometimes you dream about what will happen in the future and sometimes the dream soent come to reality.
True, some culture and religion really do not joke with their dreams as they take it really seriously. Many of us see dreams as an insight to the supernatural realm. Or as a way of communicating to God, or even as a way of getting information form God.

Dream is something that has to do with the mindset is not just a day job there are factors that trigger dream you can sleep in the afternoon and have a bad dream and you can also sleep during the night time and have a nightmare so dream is not something that is setting is what actually happened to you during the day time that you take it to thought and it will come to you in form of reality while you sleep.
Dream is not a matter of choice but it's just like a necessity that one have to undergo why he or she is at risk due to what he or she has done during the daytime.

For me ..night dreams are very sensitive..when I dream in the night, they might not come to pass immediately but will surely come to pass..this I have tasted

There are some people that when they dream at night it must surely happen in the daytime, I have a friend who always dream and at least 80% of his dream will come to pass in reality, could this be a gift from nature to have any of your dream in reality ? And there are some people I know that does not even have any interest in whatever they dream because they don't believe in night dream . Is it the best decision not to believe in dreams or should we believe in night dreams ? What do you have to say about this
I believe in the good ones and forsake the bad ones,if dreams do come to reality I would not be in this forum making this post,I can only dream big but I don't believe in dream.

seriously it's happens to me too, whenever I slept off even if it is in the day time or night time I used to have dretam,not just ordinary dreams but dreams that 80% of them came to reality, sometime it even makes me to wander if I am a human.

I believe in night dreams but it is not every one who dreams that his dream usually come to pass, some people are naturally gifted that anything they dream of usually come to pass.

It all depends on what you believe and what works for you; if you're the sort that dreams and it comes true, then you already know who you are; I have dreams that come true and ones that don't!

I believe that dreams might come true, it is a strange thing but yet it somehow makes sense, the dream is giving us a piece of the future to assist us to go through it better. I don't know how it happens but there can be many explainations to such a case as of, God, Aliens, Matrix?, all of those unbelivable things might be the answer. If a dream seems to be very informative in a way you never experienced and very makes sense, I suggest to suspect it to a future possibility and be ready for it to appear, since life are very complicated we can never know if something is actually real...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back