Do you believe in night dream ?

Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are some people that when they dream at night it must surely happen in the daytime, I have a friend who always dream and at least 80% of his dream will come to pass in reality, could this be a gift from nature to have any of your dream in reality ? And there are some people I know that does not even have any interest in whatever they dream because they don't believe in night dream . Is it the best decision not to believe in dreams or should we believe in night dreams ? What do you have to say about this

There are some people that when they dream at night it must surely happen in the daytime, I have a friend who always dream and at least 80% of his dream will come to pass in reality, could this be a gift from nature to have any of your dream in reality ? And there are some people I know that does not even have any interest in whatever they dream because they don't believe in night dream . Is it the best decision not to believe in dreams or should we believe in night dreams ? What do you have to say about this
It depend on the relationship the person has with God. If the person is gifted to see visions, no doubt he/ she will see what is to come. Not all dreams will come to pass but few do come to pass. I hope you get my point.
Post automatically merged:

@ Lyrrex.
It depend on the relationship the person has with God. If the person is gifted to see visions, no doubt he/ she will see what is to come. Not all dreams will come to pass but few do come to pass. I hope you get my point. Some dreams are due to day time hustle and stress.

It depend on the relationship the person has with God. If the person is gifted to see visions, no doubt he/ she will see what is to come. Not all dreams will come to pass but few do come to pass. I hope you get my point.
Ok I understand what you are saying but do you mean that is only religious people that should believe in dreams ? okay but what of people that don't have actually believe in God exactly ,do they have to believe in dreams ?

Wonderful and even stunning. We are not too Lucky who have their dreams come true. But dreams are all about our minds thought. As we go to sleep our mind still works and every 90 minutes it changes the dream to another so it's all about thinking. In very rare cases dreams come true. May be he is right about that. But i don't believe on dreams.

I have also heard many people say that dreams are true... I mean those who dreams while sleeping in the night will be fulfilled in the next morning or in the next few days. I do not say that every dream is fulfilled, but sometimes it happens that the dream we see is seen in a good or bad event. In short, some dreams are true, but most dreams are our vision, they have nothing to do with reality.

There is a saying that a child they hasn't got burnt before will not know how harmful and dangerous fire is. Dreams are real and most times dreams turns to nightmare. Sometimes we dream about what we most desired. Dreams is a succession of images and ideas, emotion and sensations that usually occurs involuntary in the mind during certain stages of sleep. Most times we don't actually know why we dream and most times we dream especially when we are very tired or sometimes when we miss someone so much or probably when we are too afraid or happy most times. So generally different thing can stimulate dream for someone.

I don't think so. 16 God, dreams that come in the night are not always true for you. What we think or do during the day comes in our dreams at night. I guess we get a series of things we think about in our day and night in our dreams. Man often sees in his dreams things which are full of information for him but man does not understand.

I don't think so. Dreams that come in the night are not always true for you. What we think or do during the day comes in our dreams at night. I guess we get a series of things we think about in our day and night in our dreams. Man often sees in his dreams things which are full of information for him but man does not understand.

Yess coming dreams are the reality... Bt dreams not always true thats come in the night... Some time our desires are coming in our dreams n some time the thoughts of our minds remain in our brain and comes in our dreams.. So generally different thing can stimulate dream

Yess coming dreams are the reality... Bt dreams not always true thats come in the night... Some time our desires are coming in our dreams n some time the thoughts of our minds remain in our brain and comes in our dreams.. So generally different thing can stimulate dream

Every human being in life must have some dream while sleeping at night,They either teach him a lesson or give him some of his family,Meet Yass's special friend,I think that if the interpretation of a dream is understood, then the reality of the dream can also be understood,

I do not believe in dreams and their interpretations, in my own opinion, dreams are a reflection of our daily activities so I don't believe they mean anything beyond that even if we experienced something in the dream that letter came to pass to me all those are coincident.

It all depends on how our spiritual you are, some dreams are just normal why some dream might be a message from your spirit guide. And some dreams are meant to be attack from enemies.

Depends on what you believe and what works for you, if you're the type that dreams and it becomes a reality then you know yourself, I sometimes have dreams that come true and some times they are just dreams!

Yeah, I do, in the past, I dreamt something, and after few days of what I dreamt, I have faced reality, so everything is possible, to be honest.

Well not necessarily, if it happens it happens i dont really think about my dreams, mostly I dont even dream and sometimes I don't remember, it all depends on the person and his beliefs

I believe in dreams night or day, what should be done is when you wake up you should know the one that is from your subconsciousness and the one that isn't, often known is revelation or trance.

Someone once explained to me that we are spirit beings living in a physical world one of the ways our spirits helps us to understand who we are and our environment is through dreams.

Night dreams are very real, and it's one of the ways some important messages are being communicated from the spiritual realm to human beings. Many people cannot deny the great impact of the dreams they have made in the past over their lives.

Night dreams are real, they are the way our spirit body talks to us, I remember whenever I dream about something and it came tries and it was confusing then an elder explained that I was just connecting to my spirit who had perceived what might happen.
Night dreams are very real, and it's one of the ways some important messages are being communicated from the spiritual realm to human beings. Many people cannot deny the great impact of the dreams they have made in the past over their lives.

I would definitely believe in night dreams but I think bi stopped dreaming along time ago all I do is just imagine things then I sleep and I wake again but it's quite good to dream

It depends on the culture, in my culture we believe in dream and the interpretation of dream, sometimes you dream about what will happen in the future and sometimes the dream soent come to reality.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back