What's new

Do you believe in marriage?

Yes I do believe in the institution of marriage and its sanctity. If there were no laws or customs followed by humans it would have been a chaotic situation.

Yes, I believe in marriage. I'm planning on getting married to my girlfriend. We have dated for 3 years and counting. I'm planning on proposing to her in her next birthday and hope she says yes because I don't have any other woman in my life. If she says no, I'll give up on getting married.

I feel like I'm leaning more towards no, but this is coming from someone who has only had one date his entire life. It seems like a commitment that is hard to keep and I feel more troubles would arise from it than joy. On the other hand, if I had a deep gut feeling that this was the person I wanted to be with for a lifetime, I could maybe commit.

Well I'm neither against nor for, but in fact, if you are okay with your partner and you love each other, what changes the marriage? I think it's just a formality, I don't think I will do it, but my mind may change over time, although marriage also exists because of religious belief, this can make many people want to get married.

Marriage is like nothing without love. If there's no love between the two, it's pointless. It would be like push a car with no fuel. It will go till you keep pushing. Once you stop, it's gone.
I believe in marriages which have love in them.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back