Do you believe in automated trading?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Automated trading is what is trending and in fact most of the trading platforms are automated. Most of the traders trade on automation and it has made it possible for you not to stay glued to your computer or screen before you can trade.

I believe in automated trading to some extent. However, none of my friends who are into forex trading are using it. As a result, I don't know much about it. Recently, a trading platform sent me an email about their automated or not trading. So, I believe it's real.

I don't believe in automated trading, I hate relying on trading bot to trade for me, as the result has always been disastrously at the end though it usually starts well.

I don't believe in automated trading, I hate relying on trading bot to trade for me, as the result has always been disastrously at the end though it usually starts well.
Automated trading is taking over the forex domain and that is why so many people would want to choose automated trading platform to a manual trading platform.

Automated trading is usually used presently in forex and most of the forex Traders use a platform that is automated because it gives them opportunity to trade with less effort.

I believe strongly in automated trading because it is a trading platform that allows you to trade with all sufficient tools available to utilise in the forex market.

Automated trading is when you are using automated robotswho are programmed to take trades for you when certain conditions occur.
Automated trading is good because it saves time for the traders.
The only disadvantage of automated trading is that it could not reason as human when certain factor change market unexpectedly. Event like news released can cause sporadic change in market direction which automated trading cannot respond accordingly.

I have seen some persons use this before but personally i have never used these so called automated trading or trading bots before. The truth of the matter is that i am still having doubts about them and most of them are pretty expensive over here.

I don't like this idea of automated trading many of these systems fail and then you lose money some people make profit bur I would rather lose money because of my mistake then some kind of automated system

Yes, I believe in Automated trading. I have traded with a bot before. And I actually find it less stressful to use compared to Manual trading. Though, Trading manually is more thrilling than trading automatically.

Automated trading requires careful strategy development, thorough testing, and ongoing monitoring. Traders and investors should also have a solid understanding of financial markets and risk management principles, regardless of whether they choose to engage in manual or automated trading.

Automated trading is not good it's going to make you lazy I don't just like using it to trade for no reason but it's helpful for some well experience traders

When I think of automated, I think of possible mistakes that could be made. Like, what happens if your automated trade happens, and you lose money because of it? Or you can't get trades to happen?

I think I'd rather be focused on the trading I'm doing and trade only when needed. I feel like automated will involve some mistakes, but that's just me.

When I think of automated, I think of possible mistakes that could be made. Like, what happens if your automated trade happens, and you lose money because of it? Or you can't get trades to happen?

I think I'd rather be focused on the trading I'm doing and trade only when needed. I feel like automated will involve some mistakes, but that's just me.
Automated trading is very good it's a good way to work trade and earn online but I don't use it because some of them fail anytime

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator