What's new

Do you believe experience is the best teacher or failure is?

I believe somebody must not experience something before learning from it. To me I would say that observation is a better teacher than experience or failure.
I am definitelly an advocate of this kind of experience,because i do not really like the idea of experiencing something before you can really learn from it,learning from others is one of my way of learning.

Both experience and failure are teachers. Experience is the best teacher because it allows you to understand how things work, and what to expect in different situations. Failure, on the other hand, can be a great teacher for understanding why something didn't work out—and how you might do better next time. Both are important because they help you learn who you are as a person and what kinds of situations work best for your particular personality (or don't!).

I think experience is especially important in the workplace, where people have to deal with all kinds of personalities and situations every day. If someone has a lot of experience in a field, they've probably encountered most of the problems that could come up—and know what would be best for solving them!

For example, if someone has worked with a lot of clients before and understands how people act in different situations then they'll probably be able to handle any new client situation much better than someone who hasn't worked with many clients at all yet.

You can learn from your experience as well as failure, however, it is really difficult to say whether you will learn better from your experience or from your failure. It all depends on how you are able to interpret your failure and experience, it also depends on kind of learner you ar.e

You’ll get more experience when trying again and again. Failure is the point where we learn about something and get more experience to make it more better next times. There’s saying that trying again and again will lead you to above that you want.

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with failing but what's wrong is when you fail and refuse to learn and get back up to fix things without repeating the same mistake again. Your failure will show exactly why you failed and it's all up to you to end the cycle of failures with the lessons learnt.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back