What's new

Do you believe aliens exist? Do you think we are not alone in the universe after all?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
There are so many different planets and solar systems in our universe billions of them so I don't think that in all of those there are no other lives hidden in between. I've always believed in aliens that they are somewhere there existing, I've been watching a lot of UFO videos and now that the Pentagon its self said that UFO's are real? I am 100 percents sure that they are there. But what about you do you believe they do exist?

I absolutely do not believe that aliens exist. It is possible that there can be other forms of life in other planets around the ecosystem but then it is not going to be in the form of aliens.

I don't think we are alone in this universe, because the universe is so big and there are more universes than just this, so there is a huge probability that aliens exist, maybe not in this green form like in the movies but still, like a sci-fi author Arthur C Clarke said “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back