Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2400USD
Biznotes
Some forum owners don't allow the use of VPN/proxies by their forum members because of some certain reasons. Some of them are of the opinion some shaddy members use it to have or create multiple accounts on the forum which is why they don't allow it.

Although, there are some people who don't access anything online without the use of VPN/proxies because they don't like to have their data being tracked online by some big companies.

Not allowing the use of VPN/proxies would cut off those users from having access to your forum.

I allow the use VPN and proxy because they are good for me and advantageous to me in the way of been able to open some accounts which are not allow to open without VPN or proxies. It also help me to change my IP address if necessary.

I do not allow the use of vpn for website that I have created, as this would defeat the overall purpose of why I created the website in the first place, as I would not know where my real traffic is coming from

I do not have specific rules for VPNs and proxies but I have a rule where I specifically tell people that they cannot create multiple accounts by using proxies. It is ok to access through VPN but not ok to post.

Some forum owners don't allow the use of VPN/proxies by their forum members because of some certain reasons. Some of them are of the opinion some shaddy members use it to have or create multiple accounts on the forum which is why they don't allow it.

Although, there are some people who don't access anything online without the use of VPN/proxies because they don't like to have their data being tracked online by some big companies.

Not allowing the use of VPN/proxies would cut off those users from having access to your forum.
I see that a lot of websites do not allow it but I don't think there is anything wrong with it as long as they're not trying to cause a damage for the website or trying to cause a ham for it

I don't mind too much. If someone wants to use a proxy or whatever I won't question them unless they do anything bad.

Many websites don't allow VPN or proxies and for a good reason personally I don't find VPN bad people just use it wrong I sometimes use it for safety

I can understand maybe why some forums block them but I'm not fussed on my forum so long as they aren't using them for bad reasons.

I don't mind too much. If someone wants to use a proxy or whatever I won't question them unless they do anything bad.
I run ads on my forums. When someone using proxy visits my site, the advertiser does not register ad impressions, if there are clicks those clocks will become invalid clicks. Therefore, using VPN is a bog no in my communities.

I run ads on my forums. When someone using proxy visits my site, the advertiser does not register ad impressions, if there are clicks those clocks will become invalid clicks. Therefore, using VPN is a bog no in my communities.
I could also say ads are also a bog but that's because I'm not a fan of ads. :p

But it is definitely something those who have ads need to consider.

I could also say ads are also a bog but that's because I'm not a fan of ads. :p

But it is definitely something those who have ads need to consider.

I do not even have a VPN installed on my computer. I use my computer to earn money online, so it is better to never install such kind of VPN software in order to prevent issues in the first place.

Many websites don't allow VPN or proxies and for a good reason personally I don't find VPN bad people just use it wrong I sometimes use it for safety

Personally I believe that most websites that are against the use of VPN or proxy are usually offer incentives to those that are making use of their services which is why they kick against the use of VPN to prevent users from having multiple accounts.

Personally I think it's not a bad idea though sometimes I also used the VPN in dealings with some of my online stuffs but it's also advisable to to be strictly that multiple accounts should not be created.

Disallowing VPN/proxies may limit access for users who prioritize their privacy and want to protect their online identity. These users may rely on VPNs/proxies to browse the internet anonymously and avoid tracking by companies or governments.

Disallowing VPN/proxies may limit access for users who prioritize their privacy and want to protect their online identity. These users may rely on VPNs/proxies to browse the internet anonymously and avoid tracking by companies or governments.

This is one of the biggest challenges that webmasters will face in this kind of situation because a lot of people and now into making use of VPN and proxy in order to protect their online data and identity from being spied on which if you don't allow them access to your forum, you will definitely lose the traffic they are going to bring.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back