What's new

Do you allow multiple accounts on your forum?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2400USD
Biznotes
Some forum owners don't care about having some members with multiple accounts on their forum. They simply want the number increase on the forum membership base. I don't know if this have any negative implications on the forum or if it doesn't matter at all. Do you think that it's wise to allow multiple accounts on one's forums and would you allow that on your own forum?

members who have plus than one account will get banned directly from our system, we don't allow multiple accounts in our forum because it has no sense to have many accounts controlled by just a person.

members who have plus than one account will get banned directly from our system, we don't allow multiple accounts in our forum because it has no sense to have many accounts controlled by just a person.

Yes, there is no need to have multiple account. Creating multiple account is tantamount to cheating the system. Unfortunately, a few members do not understand this and they violate the terms of service.

I have heard that some forum owners start a forum with a lot of duplicate accounts so that they can give an impression of active members. It is said they even interact through duplicate accounts.

Well seriously I don't see any reason or need need to have multiple account. Creating multiple account is tantamount to cheating the system. Unfortunately, a few members do not understand this and they violate the terms of service and also violation of their rules.

Well seriously I don't see any reason or need need to have multiple account. Creating multiple account is tantamount to cheating the system. Unfortunately, a few members do not understand this and they violate the terms of service and also violation of their rules.

I do not think that a person should be allowed to have more than one accounts because it could definitely lead to cheating. many people use VPN to make new accounts and this is totally unethical.

Some forum owners don't care about having some members with multiple accounts on their forum. They simply want the number increase on the forum membership base. I don't know if this have any negative implications on the forum or if it doesn't matter at all. Do you think that it's wise to allow multiple accounts on one's forums and would you allow that on your own forum?
I don't have a forum but if I had one I would never let users use two accounts because it will make the forum abnormality, everyone with two accounts will create disorders in forum.

Yes, having numerous accounts is not necessary.
Making several accounts is the equivalent of gaming the system.
Unluckily, a few users are unaware of this and violate the terms of service.

Yes, having numerous accounts is not necessary.
Making several accounts is the equivalent of gaming the system.
Unluckily, a few users are unaware of this and violate the terms of service.

Many users do not even read the terms of service and they sign-up using a new account. They do not even realise that this could lead to could termination in the end,.

Many users don't even read the terms and conditions and sign up for a new account. They don't even know that this could eventually lead to their dismissal.

I think possessing multiple accounts on platforms should be looked down upon because the perpetrator wants to gain an unfair advantage through exploitation. This could also lead to the suspension of your account

I think having multiple accounts on a platform should be downgraded because perpetrators want to gain an unfair advantage through exploitation. This can also result in account suspension

the negative effect of allowing multiple accounts on your website or forum outweighs the positive effect of it, as regulating your forum would become very difficult and stressful as well.

It's not that writing and review and posting on forum websites is that easy even on one account. Why do you want to have two on the website. I can't even accept that if i have a forum

I do not think that a person should be allowed to have more than one accounts because it could definitely lead to cheating. many people use VPN to make new accounts and this is totally unethical.
In my own opinion it does not even make sense for people to have multiple accounts in any website. Of course there are several ways to make money you can go into instead of depending on one website.

In my own opinion it does not even make sense for people to have multiple accounts in any website. Of course there are several ways to make money you can go into instead of depending on one website.

People use multiple accounts to cheat and this is why multiple accounts are not allowed. Creating more than one account is not allowed until or unless the admin consents to it or if there is some other reason for making more than one account. The admin's special permission must be sought in such cases.

People use multiple accounts to cheat and this is why multiple accounts are not allowed. Creating more than one account is not allowed until or unless the admin consents to it or if there is some other reason for making more than one account. The admin's special permission must be sought in such cases.
it is even on the terms and conditions of the website. If you read it you will understand that creating of multiple accounts is not allowed and it is against the forum rules.

it is even on the terms and conditions of the website. If you read it you will understand that creating of multiple accounts is not allowed and it is against the forum rules.

Yes, many websites clearly mention that on their terms and services as well. This is why it is very important for people to read those terms and service properly before creating accounts. Why don't people read terms and conditions?

Yes, many websites clearly mention that on their terms and services as well. This is why it is very important for people to read those terms and service properly before creating accounts. Why don't people read terms and conditions?
I think one of the major reasons some people do not read terms and conditions is because they are always in a hurry to make money. Some of them do not even see it as a big deal but I think it is important to take at least five minutes of your time to read it properly.

Actually, I don't see any need for or rationale for having many accounts. It is considered to be a form of systemic fraud to create several accounts. Unfortunately, a few members fail to grasp this and break both their rules and the conditions of service. Actually, I don't see any need for or rationale for having many accounts. It is considered to be a form of systemic fraud to create several accounts. Unfortunately, a few members fail to grasp this and break both their rules and the conditions of service.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back