What's new

Do you allow for a section where different languages are used?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Most forums that I have come across have always used or allowed only the use of English language for all manner of discussion across the board.

Although, I believe that there are some people who would be interested in using other language especially their mother language for discussion. Do you think that it's necessary to make provision for such users to have a section where they can talk using their preferred language?

I allow section where different languages are used. It is good because it give rooms to those who can read or write in English but only in their mother tongue. I respect 2go for creating group for chatting in diverse languages of the world. This feature is not available on Whatsapp and other top applications.

I don't even have such feature on my website as most of the website I create are just for people of English speaking extraction and I don't usually add other languages

I do not see any need for that. If you want to create a forum for a certain language group you are free to do that but I do not see any importance of allowing foreign language sections on an English language forum.

As a foreign owner you should choose the official language of your forum. But if you noticed that there are a lot of members that speak another language then you can provide a section just for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back