What's new

Do you allow appealing of ban in your forum?

I don't ban users over small issues, however, when I ban it is usually absolutely with no chances of appeal. When I ban, it is usually for copyrights violation, phishing, spamming, and multiple accounts.
I'm not against banning people on forum and site but I think they should be room for appeal. Actually, we as a humans being have a mood swings. You can ban a person for an offense. And another person will commit same offense without getting banned. So, I think there should be room for appeal so, everybody will be giving equal opportunity.

Being that I don't tend to ban members too easily unless it really is needed and necessary, I do not have a ban appeal system in place on my forum. I do however, understand that people can be banned on accident and people do make mistakes so when someone is banned on my forum, they are given the option to be able to contact us to appeal their ban if they feel it is wrong which we will look into it and get back to them. It's very rare that is needed though but it is there as an option.

Depends on the ban and severity of the ban. If it wasn't anything bad, I may re-consider, but if it's bad and it's been repeated and we've given many warnings, then it's time to move on and just outright ban.

I will only appeal a ban if it's done wrong, or if the person apologizes for what they did and make up for it somehow.

But, for the most part, when I ban someone, it's for good reason to begin with, and it's usually after we have given the right amount of warnings.

Due to the fact that I don't have forum, but what I can say here is that. Admin should create room for appeal. We are all humans, we all make mistakes sometimes, but the same mistake should not be make again.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back