What's new

Do you agree that women are precious gift from God?

Laughs. That's true. We all came out from their wonmb, and we ought to give women that maximum respect and never to hurt them, be it your mother or your wife.

All the living things in this world are God's gift. Not just women. It all started with Adam and Eve and they are God's special gift. Woman is special because they are the carrier of the baby. Which is essential to human race to survive. So women considered being special.
My opinion too, we are all created in a special way, these unique qualities you mentioned about women, men also have it there are some animals when you hear some of their qualities you'll be amazed.

Women are indeed a precious gift from God, We are strong, multitasking, brilliant,smart and a home maker, we should always appreciate women, young or old.

Women have modified and reformed communities in a variety of ways at all stages. Every day, we come across a woman who has impacted our lives in some way.

I take this opportunity to thank all tje good comments about how special is a woman. If all can see it luke this domestic violence can really be reduced.

Of course I agree a hundred percent of that belief that women are a precious gift if God. So are the men and all other hing else created by our almighty Father in heaven

Yes the women are precious gifts from God and so are the men, we are all precious gifts. God made every one of us in His own image so we are special, we are all equal in the hands of God.

All humans are precious gifts, God created both men and women, and everything created by good is good and perfect. However, I can not imagine a world without women.

Exactly women are very precious to God because women are very beautiful creation by God, so God create them in a special way.

Some believe in God some other do not but I am not going to focus on that.Both Women and Men have their differences and that is what make us special.It is not that only Women or only Men are precious gift from God both of us are

yes I have always be under imagination on how beautiful this women are, their companionship, and how they can do anything to serve you as a man of their heart.
God actually gave women as an helper and also to be companions. God created everyone to be special. We all have our functions. And i believe women are special because God not only created them last and to be helpers but also they have the ability to recreate and bring life into this world.

Yea I totally agree women are precious gift from God and men also are also precious gift from God.It is better to say human are precious gift from God rather than referring to only women

women are indeed very special,they were created to compliment what the men does not have,like they are mostly wired to pay attention to small details that the men would just over looked,like in the home front they always ensure that sundry and utility household items avialable.They are carering and always read things in details .

Which human being will one say is anot created precious from God above? The male? I guess you're not saying that. Both male and female are created precious from God.

I don;t think so, men and women are both unique and magical in their own ways, both have pros and cons, things they are good at and things they are bad at. For example it is a fact that men are better at sports but yet women are better at living more years than men. Everything has its pros and cons so saying that a sex is made specially by god is not true in my opinion.

Indeed, women are a precious gift from God. If you have wise women around you, you can share your thoughts with them and get good answers. There is a saying that there is a woman behind every successful man. A good wife makes life easier for men.

I appreciate your thinking, women really precious god gift to men, but unfortunately all men's not thinks like that, if all mens thinks then why every day, we hears women abusing cases daily in our society,
so many men's thinking is women is just like playing dolls, and this true.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back