What's new

Do you agree that women are precious gift from God?

Ayokex

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I've been imagining how life would have being without women. Most men see women as unavoidable evils but I have a different perception about this. Though women might have some annoying character that may want to put you off sometimes but I realize that the more you understand them the more you enjoy.
Do you know that most times women reason faster in decision making than men? If you want to get the best of women you need to treasure them and make them feel respected.
What is your own opinion about women, do you notice any special thing about them?.

All the living things in this world are God's gift. Not just women. It all started with Adam and Eve and they are God's special gift. Woman is special because they are the carrier of the baby. Which is essential to human race to survive. So women considered being special.

Surely woman are precious gift form God, when you have a sensible one around you, you can share thought with them and have a good reply. One saying says that behind a successful man there is a woman. A good woman makes life easy for a man to live.

Yes I totally believe women are a gift from God
Post automatically merged:

I've been imagining how life would have being without women. Most men see women as unavoidable evils but I have a different perception about this. Though women might have some annoying character that may want to put you off sometimes but I realize that the more you understand them the more you enjoy.
Do you know that most times women reason faster in decision making than men? If you want to get the best of women you need to treasure them and make them feel respected.
What is your own opinion about women, do you notice any special thing about them?.
I have my reasons for saying that and we all know clearly that the saying isn't false.
Yes we all are precious gifts from God but a woman's place is underrated. Women are blessings to humanity and your Mum is a good example. A woman can come into a man's life that lacks direction and it will be shaped, reformed and transformed in a very short time.

Thanks for this your write up. Women are actually blessing to humanity and men most especially. As you rightly said if you respect and treasure a woman you will surely enjoy her virtues completely and reverse is the case when you don't do that, she feels bad

I am a woman and I believe that humans are precious creation of God. Therefore for me, be it a man or a woman, they are precious in the eyes of God. We are all have. missions in our lifetime. There's a big reason why we are, we are alive. We live to do what God has in store for us. We must not under estimate the role that both can give in this world.

Yes, because woman give rise to a nation , though everything that God has is made is really precious but we are talking about women right now.. so women has many forms she is a daughter , wife mother these roles can represents a woman she is beautiful soul on universe.

This question seems rhetorical to me but I will give my simple human answer. Women are precious gift from God to man so that she can be a man companion and also help man to bring forth new baby.

women are God's precious gift to humanity .to some extent women make life easier for men .but I think women are being underrated which is not right .we should learn to see women as sophisticated punch station in a unique way .

All living organisms are gift from God woman being a gift from God and is the one who created us you give us the bread of life you have written you should be thanking him for the gift of life that is giving us many people want to leave or they are no more so why all the living things that God created everything that God created your gift from God but only women don't only woman everybody is a gift from God
Post automatically merged:

All living organisms are gift from God woman being a gift from God and is the one who created us you give us the bread of life you have written you should be thanking him for the gift of life that is giving us many people want to leave or they are no more so why all the living things that God created everything that God created your gift from God but only women don't only woman everybody is a gift from God

There is a special woman - capable, wise, and noble - who is a blessing to her husband, her children and others. Virtuous means morally outstanding; upright. The Greek word for virtue implies: presumably a military, whether of man, of means, or of other means; an army; wealth; virtue; courage; influence. The one who meets his virtuous wife is blessed. She is his most treasured possession.

Women are actually a precious gift from God to men and so are men actually also very precious to their women. so we all can agree that everyone is precious and important in life.

Women are also beings which are also meant for this world not gift... Gift To who? They are help meet. they terms to make things easier

Definitely women are special gift from God same way Men are also same as children so human being in existence is a special gift from God. Everyone of is important in the creation settings of God to multiple .

Yes I agree that women are precious gift from god they are gift to Man in the beginning Adam who was the first man asked for a woman and god gave him Eve as a gift.

I am a woman that knows what it means to be a woman. Women are definitely gift from God and we are so special in many ways, we where created unique and I am proud to be a woman. God bless all women out there keep doing you sisters.

We all are precious gift. The reason why women seems to be more precious is because the woman was made specifically to be pleasing to the man.

Yes of course I believe women are precious gifts from God, it is said by the wise, that he who findeth a wife findeth a good thing. And also behind any successful man there is a woman

yes I have always be under imagination on how beautiful this women are, their companionship, and how they can do anything to serve you as a man of their heart.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back