What's new

Do you actually wanna go to pension or ?

I want to be financially free, just like everyone would like to be but the fear of failing is what makes so many people to tend to go for the safer and go for pensions and retirement plans. I have made a plan to invest in business a lot of my income at this time and also save a percentage in retirement which I would plan myself

Starting new business is not always that easy, but what is always important is to focus on not giving up. I know a lot of people that have started businesses, but failed. So, I am kind of scared of retiring and failing at businesses too.

No choice to this now.
It is good to work and complete your years of services, and finally get to rest.Have leisures while receiving pension, i will like it.

I also believe that there should be financial freedom. I think there is more to doing business. In business you can earn far more profit than pension. In a government job you work your 50s and 60s and you get a little bit of a pension. While in business you get far more profit than the pension you get in just a few days.

I also believe that there should be financial freedom. I think there is more to doing business. In business you can earn far more profit than pension. In a government job you work your 50s and 60s and you get a little bit of a pension. While in business you get far more profit than the pension you get in just a few days.

I prefer to follow the path of financial freedom,as pension fund would be too slow in coming.
But the thing is this about the path to financial freedom,is the tideous path to atain that height of being trully independent.
Pension is accumulated over time for the beneficiary,and this takes longer time to materilise.

A monthly pension payment gives you a fixed amount every month over your whole life, so you don't have to worry about changes in the stock market. In contrast, a lump-sum payout can give you the flexibility of choosing where to invest or save your money, and when and how much to withdraw.

Do you actually wanna go to pension and wait to get paid from the state or a private business, or you want to get financially free until then?
I think for everyone financial freedom is the choice, what is yours ?
I would prefer to start my own business instead.

I don't like Civil service work talkmore of getting pension after retirement. For me my plan is just to set up a business and ensure that I grow the business to what civil servant will even envy and blame themselves for not starting up a business

This has an obvious answer. Every human being desire to have financial stability. The purpose of working is Ben financially free and stable. Not everybody likes working for others or waiting till they get paid their pension after retirement.

As for me I would like to go for pension this is because I need that money to be paid to me after retirement. Pension really helped my parents a lot and this is why I really want to go for pension.

I think everyone will be willing to be financially free from depending on any pension pay but rather being his or her own boss. But mostly what we wish for don't come to pass so some of us still have to be on pension scheme and collect the little the government have to offer us as token of appreciation for our service.
I agree with your comment everyone want to be free from financial problems and you know for you to be free as a worker you have to make good plan which is starting a pension plan

I think financial freedom what everyone want to be, instead of waiting government for your pension paid you have to start a successful business vto do.

As for me I prefer waiting for pension I want the state to pay me my pension I don't really like to go private business this is because the state pension is preferable. sometimes those private business are not trustworthy

As for me I prefer waiting for pension I want the state to pay me my pension I don't really like to go private business this is because the state pension is preferable. sometimes those private business are not trustworthy
When I start working on that the government will prefer to go for a pension because it will help me to save and be happy after retirement.

I don't quite understand your question. However I think financial freedom is the best thing, no matter the situation, relying on a pension could prove non-beneficial.

Seriously financial freedom is the best option for every intellectual and intelligent person because it is a freedom to be independent of someone. working under someone is more of stress and waiting to be paid for as your pensions is also stressful so is quite better to be independent of anybody in terms of finances.

I don't want to go to retirement and wait for my state government to pay me pension dues. I prefer to build my financial portfolios now and be financially set free.
In some countries , people are always happy going into retirement stage becaise of the benefit that goes with it , but government in my country victimise the retired civil servant here and hold their money till 3-4years before giving them, so i am going for financial freedom.

Whatever the case may be it is important to have savings plan for retirement which is normally called pension so if you're employed or running your own business you should try have a pension plan.

To be financially free is the goal of everybody. That's why it is better to be saving even when still awaiting one's pension. This will make one to be financially free and not depending on only pension.

In some countries , people are always happy going into retirement stage becaise of the benefit that goes with it , but government in my country victimise the retired civil servant here and hold their money till 3-4years before giving them, so i am going for financial freedom.
That's bad here in my own country, we are from same country. And our country isn't trying at all when it comes to rewarding civil servants there pension in time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back