What's new

Do you actually wanna go to pension or ?

Yes, financial freedom is very good because it's not making any sense if you are under the wings of another person and that person will control you as he likes, he even makes you to do some unimaginable things so for me i think financial freedom is very okay for me.
it is best to go for pension when working in an organisation because it is for the work is good and not for the organisation good so it is a wise decision that you register for pension scheme.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, financial freedom is very good because it's not making any sense if you are under the wings of another person and that person will control you as he likes, he even makes you to do some unimaginable things so for me i think financial freedom is very okay for me.
It is a great idea for 1 to pick up with pension because it helps you to be able to control manage and save your finance for the future and it is a wise decision for every worker.

Last edited:
I prefer to start a business or invest that money than to give it to the government. The government in my country has issues with paying annuity when it's time to.

Do you actually wanna go to pension and wait to get paid from the state or a private business, or you want to get financially free until then?
I think for everyone financial freedom is the choice, what is yours ?
Of course everyone wants to have financial freedom. But the way towards this financial freedom is not very broad. You have to go through a very narrow way before attaining the financial freedom.

Do you actually wanna go to pension and wait to get paid from the state or a private business, or you want to get financially free until then?
The word financial freedom does not eradicates the concept that your are still getting paid by someone. Financial freedom means who determines when you get paid, yourself or other people. Pension should be an additional freedom both not a perfect retirement plan

Absolutely financial freedom is my choice. I don't think there's anyone alive who wouldn't want that. Going for pension is the best decision because it's like money you saved up, coming at the right time.

I really don't think pension fund from maybe the government or private companies can bring finanacial freedom to someone. The best way to get finanacial freedom Is to invest

When it comes to the issue of pension option by putting your effort for a specific numbers of years and being self employed,it has to do with the prefrence of the individual involved.some persons do not have this business oriented drive to sustain a business.
Post automatically merged:

I really don't think pension fund from maybe the government or private companies can bring finanacial freedom to someone. The best way to get finanacial freedom Is to invest
That is what i will alway advice any persn who is into active service,because it is very wise for the individual involve to start early and be running a side business,so that by the time he retires he would have mastered the business.

Last edited:
I prefer to be financially free and just manage my own money. But also the assurance that pension gives is so safe. Unlike financial freedom which depends on your self discipline and ability to really account for your own money.

I think that whatsoever job one does, it aims at achieving financial freedom.
Most retirees take up businesses to add to the pension they receive monthly.

I don't really understand your thread but it seems you are talking about workers not depending on the pension before they could earn a living. It's important to be financially free rather than depending on pension.

It good be financially freed than to go to prison. Everyone is working on how to be financially free. If you have a hen and you lock the hen in a place and you feed the hen that will not satisfy the hen like the hen been free to move around for looking for different kind of food by it self. Is always good to move around and try different types of business to be financially free.

I definitely wouldn't wait till then. It's better to grow wealth than wait for something that might not even be enough to sustain your lifestyle or needs in the end.
I'll rather grow wealth and pension at the same time.

I think it all depends on the individual that is involved,there are some persons that would ordnarily opt for government job or prefer to work with a private firm,they usually do better there,while some is to be independent and run their own business.

Financial freedom is the real flex!
Working my self till pension is one of the things I developed hatred for .I intend to make business and investments that offers passive income at my old age

Of course everyone would want to be financially stable by the time they retire. But it is also nice to get a pension for years of working hard. It's good reward.
That is definitely true, because after the years of putting in your effort at your job,you will need to be rewarded with your pension,but one need to be wiseand set up something in the sidelines before he finally retires.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back