What's new

Do you actually wanna go to pension or ?

vest1992

Do you actually wanna go to pension and wait to get paid from the state or a private business, or you want to get financially free until then?
I think for everyone financial freedom is the choice, what is yours ?

Absolutely financial freedom is my choice. In fact, that's honestly my only choice. I can't stand the idea of working 20-30 years of my life as an employee just to get a small pension at the end. I would much rather prefer working harder and smarter now so that I can achieve financial freedom and retire even earlier than I would on pension

Do you actually wanna go to pension and wait to get paid from the state or a private business, or you want to get financially free until then?
I think for everyone financial freedom is the choice, what is yours ?
I don't want to go to retirement and wait for my state government to pay me pension dues. I prefer to build my financial portfolios now and be financially set free.

I don't want to go to retirement and wait for my state government to pay me pension dues. I prefer to build my financial portfolios now and be financially set free.
As I would thought, you are not the only one who wants that, I am sure that each and every member of this community would love to be financially free and stable for the rest of their life.

As I would thought, you are not the only one who wants that, I am sure that each and every member of this community would love to be financially free and stable for the rest of their life.
Sure, their is nothing more happier in life than being your own boss, and free from financial strain life. That's has always been my dream, I know time will tell.

It good be financially freed than to go to prison. Everyone is working on how to be financially free. If you have a hen and you lock the hen in a place and you feed the hen that will not satisfy the hen like the hen been free to move around for looking for different kind of food by it self. Is always good to move around and try different types of business to be financially free.

Of course everyone would want to be financially stable by the time they retire. But it is also nice to get a pension for years of working hard. It's good reward.

Think about it, we can all agree that if you work towards your dreams you can achieve them, you are the only limit you put on yourself. It is crucial that you invest daily time towards your dreams.
Sure, their is nothing more happier in life than being your own boss, and free from financial strain life. That's has always been my dream, I know time will tell.

I would love to have financial freedom. It would be wonderful to have an economic stability! I also have my job offline in the government, and therefore when I turn my age I will have my pension. I thank this job for supporting me economically for a few years, right now it is not worth the effort to work for the government for very poor salaries.

Everyone wants to get this benefit but a pensioner gets this after a long time struggle. Actually this, not a reward, reward should be something else. Pension is actually an employer's own struggle wealth nothing else.

I want to be financially free, just like everyone would like to be but the fear of failing is what makes so many people to tend to go for the safer and go for pensions and retirement plans. I have made a plan to invest in business a lot of my income at this time and also save a percentage in retirement which I would plan myself

I rather be financially free, because i know how small the pension they will give you after so many years of working yourself out. That's why i want to establish my.own business in the near future and save up my own money for my future not going to rely on the government for that.

I rather be financially free, because i know how small the pension they will give you after so many years of working yourself out. That's why i want to establish my.own business in the near future and save up my own money for my future not going to rely on the government for that.
I really think that you are doing the right choices, and you will be able to manage to get your business open and be financially free by the time you choose, I would suggest you do it by going within.

I think everyone will be willing to be financially free from depending on any pension pay but rather being his or her own boss. But mostly what we wish for don't come to pass so some of us still have to be on pension scheme and collect the little the government have to offer us as token of appreciation for our service.

If you have a stable job with a good salary then my advice is to save money for an investment or business. Your pension is growing because of the monthly contribution that the pension fund is getting from your salary. At the same time if you have an investment then your money saved is growing too. It is best to have a big investment like real estate or maybe stocks when you retire so that your pension can be augmented by the earnings of your investment.

That's something you decide way before picking a job, you decide if you want to work till you can't anymore, oe you want to start your own business and rely on it and its income for the long term, the earlier you decide, the better is

There is no public or private worker that do not want to go for pension except the worker is not wise or he doesn't have a better plan for his future, if you have better plans for your future you will want to apply for pension because you know that is what will sustain you after your years of service. It is a wise decision that every worker must take.

In my own point of view, I will like to go for pension and get paid by the state. But that is if in am in a high position in the government work, but if I am just a common work in the government organization I will prefer to get paid by private business, because private business pays fast

Yes, financial freedom is very good because it's not making any sense if you are under the wings of another person and that person will control you as he likes, he even makes you to do some unimaginable things so for me i think financial freedom is very okay for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back