What's new

Do you accept everyone's friend requests on social media?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to your private or public social profiles, do you tend to accept everyone who adds you? Or, do you like to cancel requests from people you don't know? I know when marketing, it doesn't hurt to add as many people as you can, but a personal or private account is different. For me, I only add family and close friends and acquaintances. What about you?

I don't accept everyone's friend's request because nowadays there are scam account that can be created just use charm to chat and dupe you of your account and money. Though I did accept all before but they showed me film which I cannot narrate finish.

When we join initially we all have this thought that we will add only friends and relatives, but as time goes by and when we come to know that our peers have large number of friends on FB, then we too in our greed to grow our friend list just keep adding all Dick and Harry by throwing caution to wind.

Nope i do not accept everyone's friend request. In most cases i simply accept the request of only does i know, then there are days i just pick out the first few numbers and accept them or pick on whoever i feel like and accept their request.

I used to accept everyone on Facebook now I don't accept unless it's like my close friends and things like that I believe it's pointless to add to friends peaple you don't even know

It is not safe to accept everybody friends request on social media. It is dangerous. First, before you accept, you have to check the profile of the requester. Is he/she in your niche?. Are you going to benefit from him/her?. If not, ignore him/her. Don't ever accept anyone you don't know as just familiar friends.

I do not accept everyone's friends' requests on Facebook. I also do not send friend requests to a random person. However, I do not mind who ever follows my Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, Pinterest accounts, and Instagram accounts. I mostly use social media for business purposes.

It's not possible for me to accept everyone's friend's request on Facebook because that's where they send friend's request like they are crazy. I even prune my friend's list every 3 months. If you're on my friend's list but don't react or comment or share my posts, there's no need having you on my list.

I don't acknowledge everybody's companion's request/solicitation since these days there are trick accounts that can be made use of appeal to talk and cheat you of your record and money. In most cases I essentially acknowledge the solicitation of just does I know, then, at that point, there are days I simply select the initial not many numbers and acknowledge them or single out whoever I feel like and acknowledge their solicitation.

I do not accept everyone's friends' requests on Facebook. I also do not send friend requests to a random person. However, I do not mind who ever follows my Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, Pinterest accounts, and Instagram accounts. I mostly use social media for business purposes.

The following are always very useful because they can help your page to grow which is something that is going to be very beneficial whenever you are trying to promote your business products and services using any of your social media pages. But as for accepting the friend request, it's something that I don't consider very easily.

I don't accept everyone's friend's request because nowadays there are scam account that can be created just use charm to chat and dupe you of your account and money. Though I did accept all before but they showed me film which I cannot narrate finish.
There's too many scammers and spammers out there to be adding everyone anyway. I like your answers guys. Back in the day I would have added as many people as I could. Back in the MySpace days I would often add everyone I knew from school and then add as many other people. Even people I didn't know. I remember being friends with so many people I didn't even know lol.

These days I only add close friends and family.

There's too many scammers and spammers out there to be adding everyone anyway. I like your answers guys. Back in the day I would have added as many people as I could. Back in the MySpace days I would often add everyone I knew from school and then add as many other people. Even people I didn't know. I remember being friends with so many people I didn't even know lol.

These days I only add close friends and family.

I had a very good time making use of MySpace years ago when it came out but unfortunately Facebook came out and killed the social media. I don't even know if Mark Zuckerberg bought the social media from the owner, I can't remember but it was one of the best back then and Yahoo Messenger as well.

The following are always very useful because they can help your page to grow which is something that is going to be very beneficial whenever you are trying to promote your business products and services using any of your social media pages. But as for accepting the friend request, it's something that I don't consider very easily.
Interestingly, more than 50 percent of people on my friend list on Facebook are people I have never met in my real life. In my early career, I was using my real name and the people I met on various platforms started sending friend requests and I accepted them. Some of these virtual friends have been with me through thick and thin

I generally only accept friend requests from people I know, although sometimes I'm not sure who is the follow requester, for example on instagram and I accept the request and follow him/her back to see who is the person, after seeing who he/she is and not knowing him/her, I leave the follow as it is and I have one more follower on the list that I don't know well, I think I don't know part of my followers

Social media is getting dangerous these days. From being scammed to having your identity robbed are among the posibilities. That is why it's not wise to accept the request of just anyone.

It all depends on if it is my personal social media account or if it is a marketing or business social media account that I receive friend requests on.

If it is my personal account, I will only accept friend invites from those that I know. For a business or marketing social media account, I am still cautious on who I add but I am not too strict on who I add to those accounts.

Interestingly, more than 50 percent of people on my friend list on Facebook are people I have never met in my real life. In my early career, I was using my real name and the people I met on various platforms started sending friend requests and I accepted them. Some of these virtual friends have been with me through thick and thin

There's always a possibility of making a good friend from social media platforms. It will happen in a way that you don't expect it and both of you will click so strong. I was able to have my own PayPal was because of a friend I meet online on Facebook. You also meet the bad one too because one of them scammed me of $30.

Don't use your personal Facebook account for your business. This is what I did with my Facebook accounts. My personal Facebook account is more than 10 years but my business account is barely 5 years. I don't accept all friend's request on my personal Facebook account but do so on my business account because the big numbers helps with business.

I could actually accept people's request from the Facebook account. But I am always cautious when relating with new people I just met. I don't disclose my personal information with them . I am always careful with people I met on social media handles..

I could actually accept people's request from the Facebook account. But I am always cautious when relating with new people I just met. I don't disclose my personal information with them . I am always careful with people I met on social media handles..
It's not only on social media I don't disclose my personal information even if I've known the person for years. I don't do it on forums either because I love using forums too. I'm very careful with the kind of conversation I have online with anyone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back