What's new

Do yo think Artificial Intelligence can change the world?

Yes i believe artificial intelligence can actually change the world. Recently, technology has made a hugh impact and difference in our society today. It has made a lot things easier. And with the rate technology is advancing, i believe the future is here.

Artificial intelligence is going to change the world because it will be effective in making life easier for both companies and individuals, secondly it is something that will affect jobs negatively

I agree that AI can change the world. So far I've mostly seen positive implementations for it, and while like anything I'm sure it can be used with negative intentions, I think for now it is a positive tool.

With most areas of development, I think better and smarter AI would help with producing items that would better the Human Race.

Since We all know that AI is the next workers of tomorrow, in the same vein we should consider the effect of this technology advancement in our day life...

Yes, AI is already having an influence on a variety of areas, ranging from banking and retail to farming and manufacturing. AI is being used in healthcare to assist healthcare practitioners and their patients detect (and, in some circumstances, forecast) disease, allowing them to make better treatment and lifestyle decisions.

Artificial intelligence have changed the look of things and make life easier. But all came into limelight through human brilliance to impact knowledge on the artificial creation.

Yes of course, I think the artificial intelligent can change the whole world and it has started doing so, because the knowledge is very powerful.

The concept of Artificial intelligence is revolving around the world quickly. A very common saying by Fu Lee in 2018 that Artificial intelligence has ability to change the world more than anything in the history of mankind. What is your opinion about it?
Do you think Artificial Intelligence can change the world positively or negatively?

Seriously, I believe that the use of machines is going to be a very good added advantage to man's life because he's going to enhance and make life very easy for people.

Artificial intelligence is simply taking the look of things, making life easier m, and executing tasks faster which could've caused delay if some humans handled it.

In my own opinion artificial intelligence will definitely change the world both positively and negatively. Positively in the sense that it will increase production and negatively in the sense that it will increase unemployment

I support opinion that artificial intelligence can change the world both positively and negatively in the sense that, looking at our smart phone closely , we can easily connects family and friends throughout the world in a blink of an eye.
Yes, it will change the world in ways you can't imagine both positively and also in a negative way.

Our smartphones and other modern technological gadgets are laced with Artificial Intelligence.

They are already with us, and here to stay. They are very useful in that they make our tasks less stressful and with ease carry out tasks.

If given the chance, it can change the world both positively and negativity. Imagine machines taking over the works that men do, thereby increasing the rate of unemployment, crime and laziness to work. Positively, they can replace men in work areas or locations that are hazardous to human life.

Absolutely yes, artificial intelligence can really change the world, it will make things way easier that it use to be, you get things done at the tip of your finger and thus decreasing unnecessary spendings but increasing productivity.

When I saw the thread , I thought I would learn from the thread but I found something else in the body of the thread. Well ,since the meaning of artificial intelligence was not explained in clear terms, I would watch comment dropping down on the said topic. This is the best thing to do inorder to lear more on the said subjects.

I believe the world is like a global village now where internet helps connect everything and even better artificial intelligence which is robot with high intelligence help in mostly all our daily activities

The concept of Artificial intelligence is revolving around the world quickly. A very common saying by Fu Lee in 2018 that Artificial intelligence has ability to change the world more than anything in the history of mankind. What is your opinion about it?
Do you think Artificial Intelligence can change the world positively or negatively?
Yes artificial intelligence can change the world, in our world today every is be done base on technology and life is now very easy, looking at phones, laptop and so on, all this operate base on technology

Already it is taking place that artificial intelligence is taking over some duties of humans this days. Even bots are doing some physical activities of men.

Artificial intelligence will really change the world positively and it will also save time but will also put alot of laziness on our hardworking men .., it will also make the cost of living expensive ....

We are enjoying this world due to the inventory man brought. Humans built artificial intelligence, so we are the best part of ourselves, artificial intelligence can't replace humans input.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back