What's new

Do yo think Artificial Intelligence can change the world?

Artificial intelligence can change the world both positively and negatively. This is because it will reduce stress in a job and increase timely services positively but for the negative aspects it will take over human jobs hence increasing joblessness and property.

Ys, artificial intelligence will change the world but in a very bad way when things starts to get even more and more advanced in applications
Employing machine learning and computer vision for detection and classification of various “safety events,” the shoebox-sized device doesn’t see all, but it sees plenty. Like which way the driver is looking as he operates the vehicle, how fast he’s driving, where he’s driving, locations of the people around him and how other forklift operators are maneuvering their vehicles. IFM’s software automatically detects safety violations (for example, cell phone use) and notifies warehouse managers so they can take immediate action. The main goals are to prevent accidents and increase efficiency. The mere knowledge that one of IFM’s devices is watching, Gyongyosi claims, has had “a huge effect.”
Post automatically merged:

Employing machine learning and computer vision for detection and classification of various “safety events,” the shoebox-sized device doesn’t see all, but it sees plenty. Like which way the driver is looking as he operates the vehicle, how fast he’s driving, where he’s driving, locations of the people around him and how other forklift operators are maneuvering their vehicles. IFM’s software automatically detects safety violations (for example, cell phone use) and notifies warehouse managers so they can take immediate action. The main goals are to prevent accidents and increase efficiency. The mere knowledge that one of IFM’s devices is watching, Gyongyosi claims, has had “a huge effect.”

its quite unfortunate because I believe the purpose of which those are established to fulfill can easily be compromised by those to carry out the functions.

Without a doubt, All we know that technology can easily change the world for the best.
Artificial intelligence will be the next part; in my country, the president has launched a new university to teach this field.

In a much as the positive sides of artificial intelligence can not be eroded. The negative sides are more dangerous because it can lead to unemployment and even if malfunction can destroy the whole world.

You should not doubt this fact about Artificial intelligence.It will surely change things in the world as a whole.If it were used well it won't have any negative side effect to the world .

We are in the modern era, where AI is the main talking point. Lots of tech have been put on ground and developed that is assisting mankind to execute complex jobs offline and online.

Artificial intelligence can change the world positively and negatively, positively in the sense that it will enhance economic growth and development,evade recession and provide quick assessment of data,in the negative light the jobs of many citizens will be at risk and this services will be difficult to access by the common man.

It is a known fact that artificial intelligence is already changing the world. The impact is greatly felt at almost every business establishment. Artificial intelligence is making things go round easily and easing the way of managing businesses.

Artificial intelligence can change the world positively and negatively, positively in the sense that it will enhance economic growth and development,evade recession and provide quick assessment of data,in the negative light the jobs of many citizens will be at risk and this services will be difficult to access by the common man.
Added to your wonderful points interm ox the negative impact is that life will not be safe because access to vital data can easily be achieved through hacking , also job losses by illeterates.

Artificial intelligence is changing our homes like Google home for example which helps coordinate activities humans used to do before and it does it better so the future might just see more of AI intelligence.

Artificial intelligence can bring changes to the world at the moment for good. Till it gets to a point where I think the plug has to be pulled because at that point, it is not longer going to be for good but for worse.

Artificial intelligences can change the world both for good and for bad I think. Just that the bad part of this change is better imagined than experienced because it's not going to be funny at all

Artificial intelligence is the act of using a programme machine or sofware to carry out the activities that would usually be carried out by humans.With this the rate of doing work would be improved,and the efficiency of carrying out task would increase and the issue of fatique would be greatly reduces.

Definitely I agree too that artificial intelligence could change the world indeed, although it's not yet to utilized maximally but in the future there is potential it could change the world

Although it has some negatives yes I do think that artificial intelligence can change the world.And to be more specific they can improve efficiencies of our workplaces and can augment the work humans can do

AI is taking over the work that is meant for Human intelligence. It gas left some minimal amount of gigs for humans to complete. But their are other technical and sensitive jobs that AI can't execute, only HI can execute it.

Definitely. I know artificial intelligence can change the world either for better or for the worst. But if it is fully implemented when the time comes, things can't be better in my estimation

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back