What's new

Do traffic exchange platforms work?

vest1992

I wanted to share this post here about these two platforms that can get you fast and free ( even faster if you invest ) from followers, subscribers, likes, views, comments, hits, fans, saves, joins, plays, shares.

First it is AddMeFast.com (Fast registration! Become an active member and you can change your activity into any of the above)
1604053639145.png
And the second is Traffup.net (Verify Email and activate account, become an active member and you can change your activity into any of the above)
1604053649023.png

Enjoy ^^

Thank you for sharing. The only problem is, this sort of traffic isn’t organic, and can be harmful if your looking to become monetised on YouTube or approved for Adsense.

Another issue is, most of these users have fake accounts. Can we be confident that these people will regularly view our content? No.

Traffic exchanges or sub4sub, like4like and other similar services work but not as a long term solution.

I don't believe on exchanging traffics platform these sites generate the fake traffic . Do not use it if you're looking for the approve of AdSense or YouTube monetarizing. I had a bad experience with it my AdSense got suspended. Its better to work hard and rank your site, instead of using such platforms

Thank you for sharing. The only problem is, this sort of traffic isn’t organic, and can be harmful if your looking to become monetised on YouTube or approved for Adsense.

Another issue is, most of these users have fake accounts. Can we be confident that these people will regularly view our content? No.

Traffic exchanges or sub4sub, like4like and other similar services work but not as a long term solution.
I don't believe on exchanging traffics platform these sites generate the fake traffic . Do not use it if you're looking for the approve of AdSense or YouTube monetarizing. I had a bad experience with it my AdSense got suspended. Its better to work hard and rank your site, instead of using such platforms

This answer is for both of you, these platforms are not for youtube only, you can use the for other platforms also where having an organic traffic is not a mandatory, you can use it to boost your soundcloud, to win competitions on facebook, boost other platform etc.

I wanted to share this post here about these two platforms that can get you fast and free ( even faster if you invest ) from followers, subscribers, likes, views, comments, hits, fans, saves, joins, plays, shares.

First it is AddMeFast.com (Fast registration! Become an active member and you can change your activity into any of the above)
View attachment 208
And the second is Traffup.net (Verify Email and activate account, become an active member and you can change your activity into any of the above)
View attachment 209

Enjoy ^^
Thanks for sharing

I've dabbled with this kind of traffic before, but the only real benefit is when you're staring at your own Google Analytics getting giddy. These people have no interest in your site and purely visit it and then go off. Although previously it could help with SEO since the more visits google might rank you more frequently, but I'm pretty sure google is a lot smarter about it now

I've dabbled with this kind of traffic before, but the only real benefit is when you're staring at your own Google Analytics getting giddy. These people have no interest in your site and purely visit it and then go off. Although previously it could help with SEO since the more visits google might rank you more frequently, but I'm pretty sure google is a lot smarter about it now
True, I cannot argue with what you said.

The issue engaged with traffic platform services is that they give you visits to just one page of your site. Each client will even now stack a similar page, without doing some other procedure on your site. This will influence the Bounce Rate's Google Analytics esteem gravely, and it might lead you to get a lower positioning in Google SERPs.

. I do not recommend traffic exchange services to promote your website, as they will provide you with artificial hits and no real benefits (you can even risk your AdSense account and your Google ranking

That's true, those traffic exchange platforms doesn't send legitimate traffic to a website looking to keep steady traffic on its site. The traffic they send isn't the one adsense are looking for. Because the people who registered through those traffic exchanger sites are not using real account, their clicks can't last at all. I have used such kind of means to promote my referral link, but none of those that viewed through my link were able to register through the link I shared. That's why I don't pay much attention on those traffic exchange platforms.

I have used this type of sites to gain followers to a social media account, after few days the numbers start reducing which means either they're unfollowing or the platform is clearing them out as fake. The ones that remained were just there to make up numbers, no engagements, so I will advise against using such platform to either gain followers or generate traffic to your site.

There used to be a time when I'd be tempted. But having spent a lot of time over the years doing my research, I'd much rather focus on generating my traffic organically. I've poured way too much money, blood, sweat and tears into my blog to do something that could see it going up in smoke in the blink of an eye.

Thanks for this necessary post, it is an important post for me because I don't really know much about traffic exchange platforms and how it works, bit I Know following up with this will actually help me

In my opinion traffic exchanges as both free and paid are not good, as people do the work and then forget about it. There is no real interest in your site, very few will come back, I say this because of my work on PTG sites, I do and work, if I am interested I check and then I don't come back. They must be real followers for you to make a profit.

The answer is yes traffic exchange is not all that common it's some thing that many people do not know about, but I believe it works depending on the ways you program you exchange platform, some people program theirs one in such a way that it can atract people.

Do NOT use these kind of traffic exchange platforms if you want to earn money through advertisement networks. Advertisement networks will ban your website because they consider usage of these platforms as a mean to gain traffic as a fraudulent attempt to make money from advertisement networks.

These traffic sharing websites are very effective but they won't be organic as they are being paid to visit or share your link and not from their own freewill. They will eventually get tired of your website in the long run.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back