What's new

Do traffic exchange platforms work?

Traffic exchange and social exchange do not work. However, if you want to see big number (likes on your social profile or traffic number), you can try these sites in your own risk

I wanted to share this post here about these two platforms that can get you fast and free ( even faster if you invest ) from followers, subscribers, likes, views, comments, hits, fans, saves, joins, plays, shares.

First it is AddMeFast.com (Fast registration! Become an active member and you can change your activity into any of the above)
View attachment 208
And the second is Traffup.net (Verify Email and activate account, become an active member and you can change your activity into any of the above)
View attachment 209

Enjoy ^^
Promoting sites like this give rise to lack of quality in most of the users offers, having to make positive reviews and comments somewhat kill it genuinty.

Yes! Traffic exchange in a business works it helps in building your site and also bring more investors and people to your site, it makes people see your site as popular.

Traffic exchange sites to work and sometimes they work very well but the problem is that such traffic do not last at all. You should focus on making your web contents to be of quality and be consistent with it then build your traffic organically instead.

They can't work well because i have tried them ,but they don't work well and they are not converting and many others ,its best to just ignore them

I have stooped working on those traffic exchange platform after been sent bots traffic to my link ,i don't normally give them any trial agai

Traffic exchange platforms work but do not get me wrong. They would give you your desired traffic early on but with time, they would not work again. It is better to build tour traffic organically.

We really appreciate you for the post because the post is very important to me because I don't really know about exchange platform on how to share.

Though traffic is very essential when it comes to website and making huge profit. But I am always not in good terms looking for free traffic generator sites. It is better to pay for it.

Yes I think that this kind of sites could help you have more referrals , so I will try those sites to get referrals for my earning sites and I hope I get some active ones .

This is the first time I am seeing a post like this and if I can't get a physical referral I would like to see a proof as one cannot tell if this is a fake account.

Well, concerning your question in the above post on traffic exchanges, if they are real, and do they really work, my take is that yes these traffic exchanges work but if you're looking to earn online through youtube or Google, it might be risky

When you want to generate traffic to your website , to u should look to get the traffic organically because traffic exchange sites do not work and would only give temporary traffic.

One of thethings about some of these likes and followers exchange platforms is that most of the users are not that real,and if one wants to depend on such,you will not get a clearance from google Adsence.

That's seems to be a good idea, but I don't really trust this kinds of platforms, the Like and the followers are all robot, they are not real, if you use this kinds of stuffs on YouTube I don't think your chanel will get monitized.

I too don't believe in the traffic generated by this platform. That traffic is usually fake and normal is not reliable to your site. Google AdSense never recognises it. There other cool and genuine ways of generating traffic to your website other than this one.

I too don't believe in the traffic generated by this platform. That traffic is usually fake and normal is not reliable to your site. Google AdSense never recognises it. There other cool and genuine ways of generating traffic to your website other than this one.
You are right, this kinds of traffic are not good, most of them are robot's and there's no way you can earn a good amount of money if you are having a fake traffic especially on YouTube.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back