What's new

Do sites that pay for data sharing are really paying and safe?

I know a lot of people that are earning a considerable amount of money with This,if you know what you are doing you can earn a good amount of money.
They are one of the slowest earning which I have ever seen its going to take you ages to reach their minimum payout,I also remember back then when I was using my browser cash it's took me alot of months before I can reach their minimum payout same with honey gain

They are one of the slowest earning which I have ever seen its going to take you ages to reach their minimum payout,I also remember back then when I was using my browser cash it's took me alot of months before I can reach their minimum payout same with honey gain
That's exactly the point, u don't think it will be a good idea to be working on those kinds of platforms, I like to get my payout when I reach the withdrawal threshold.

I can't take the risk of trying to earn from a data sharing app. The risks outweighs the potential benefits. Someone might just code a malware that would be sending out your private information.

That's exactly the point, u don't think it will be a good idea to be working on those kinds of platforms, I like to get my payout when I reach the withdrawal threshold.
You won't do alot of work it's a matter of installing the app on your device and allow it to run but the earning there is very slow and some of them will put virus on your system

Actually I have heard of site that are really paying for data sharing on the internet even though I haven't personally engaged or try how it works.

there are people who are earning wrll from that.

You won't do alot of work it's a matter of installing the app on your device and allow it to run but the earning there is very slow and some of them will put virus on your system
That's true, but I think it also consumes a lot of data, if care is not taken you are not going to earn a considerable amount of money from it because you'll spend a lot.

Some applications are safe and legit, but some of them use your data for shady things and are scams, so before using this type of platform, you need to do good research on it to make sure it is good to use.
I only know about honeygain being legitimate but it really takes a long time before you reached to minimum to withdraw and if you're not on wifi then you shouldn't install it because it won't use your data i tried it and ended up uninstalling after 2-3 weekz.
Honegain is a legit platfrom but yes I agree it takes literally forever to earn enough money to withdraw for me it's still worth it since I use my wifi and it doesn't require any work

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back