What's new

Do self-help e-books do good for making money online?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't know anyone in this niche to ask. I know 10 years ago, it was a good market for stuff like this but I am not sure if this is something you can do today to make a profit from. I am talking about simply short self-help books maybe for better health, diet, short how-to guides, and things of that nature. Anyone have any experience with this?

Actually I haven't done that before even though I have heard alot about it long time ago but I don't really know anyone who have made alot of income from that because I never give it a time to know more about it.

Books are very effective when you want to start a niche and become expert with it. Books are written according to experiences and researches, so it can help you alot.

Books are very good especially when you start a niche and also become expert no matter that I have never done that before, or see people who has make money from it, I have never see.

Selling of books published by yourself can be lucrative since many books online now are expensive. The original owner attaches amount that worths a particular book but it is not everyone that can write book unless they have developed themselves in this aspect.

I really do not know for sure if self-help e-books do good for making money online as i haven't tried it out myself. I feel like it might be lucrative because a lot of people enjoy reading and they often buy books.

Selling of books published by yourself can be lucrative since many books online now are expensive. The original owner attaches amount that worths a particular book but it is not everyone that can write book unless they have developed themselves in this aspect.
It is very lucrative but it may be very difficult to start because you do not have a reputation and customers yet. You should make sure that the price for your ebooks is low

I really do not know for sure if self-help e-books do good for making money online as i haven't tried it out myself. I feel like it might be lucrative because a lot of people enjoy reading and they often buy books.
It's so good for doing that I started my online journeys through books reading I also think that,if you rely on books and read through some helpful Journal really serious you will get a good benefit for your action it's more educative and can help you understand so many things

Yes, self-help books can help you to maximize profit on the internet because they can be a source of inspiration and motivation. I always try to read books that is centred around someone that started from grass to Grace.

Simply put you mean creating ebooks and selling online, back then it used to be very lucrative, these days people can easily find what they want for free in the internet. Though this might be the case now, it is still a lucrative business, you simply need to find your target audience.

Yes, self-help books can help you to maximize profit on the internet because they can be a source of inspiration and motivation. I always try to read books that is centred around someone that started from grass to Grace.

There are many useful platforms where you could sell books and make money. You can sell books on Amazon and Blurb as well. There are many local platforms as well. It depends on where you live.

There are many useful platforms where you could sell books and make money. You can sell books on Amazon and Blurb as well. There are many local platforms as well. It depends on where you live.
I think irrespective of your country of residence you can sell books on Amazon and make some good amount of money for yourself. But you need to realise that it is not something you succeed in immediately because it takes consistency.

The market for personal growth and self-help is booming in these times, there are many people who consume such books or podcasts and other materials related to these topics, if you are a good writer or want to spread your knowledge about self-help or personal development, you can surely profit from it.

I have never published a self-help ebooks. However, I once published a self-help article and the article garnered a lot of views and comments, and I have though about elaborating the article as an ebook

I think that people love to read such kind of articles and e-books. Thy find such kind of content quite useful. This is why they read such books and content. I also plan to create a "How to" guide blog as well.

Publishing self-help books will always be a lucrative niche as long as you approach the issue using a unique angle that people feel is the solution to their problems. Most times, it will only help if they are willing to work for it, but we always like new and shiny solutions

Success in making money from self-help e-books depends on various factors, including the quality of your content, effective marketing efforts, and the demand within your chosen niche.

Success in making money from self-help e-books depends on various factors, including the quality of your content, effective marketing efforts, and the demand within your chosen niche.

I think that any kind of niche that arouses interest could be considered a great niche. You could start creating content in that particular niche and market your content on social media. However, make sure that you are yourself an expert who has deep knowledge about a particular subject.

I don't know anyone in this niche to ask. I know 10 years ago, it was a good market for stuff like this but I am not sure if this is something you can do today to make a profit from. I am talking about simply short self-help books maybe for better health, diet, short how-to guides, and things of that nature. Anyone have any experience with this?

If the e-books have something that's very important with the information someone needs, there's always a possibility of it selling. If you have the market where you can sell it, you will surely make sales.

If you're a very good writer/content creator there are lots of way you be making huge amount of money from your contents online. A program like Amazon Kindle Publisher is a good place to achieve this.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back