Not open for further replies.

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have seen many people promoting gaming as a source of income but I am not quite convinced that one can make money gaming .
Is there anyone here that has made money gaming ?

Yes i make money from gaming, I have a playstation shop in which i make money daily from and also sell playstation also.
You mean people come to use your PlayStation and pays you for it ? Or you make money by creating PlayStation games ?

Yes, I have made little cash playing games online. Games such as solitaire, Bitcoin blast, Bitcoin block games, created by blings electronic arts.

If you've a PlayStation shop you can make some reasonable amount of money on gaming. Also, there are some apps that gives you some Bitcoin whenever you game on their app

Yes you can make money with online gaming but it differs in which way you want to make the money because there are many ways of doing that

Yes,you can make money with gaming if you have sponsors. I had before time sponsors and made big cash with it.

There are many ways to make money from games, for example as a professional player, brand ambassadors are paid by the game to promote it. In today's era, gaming is in great demand by all groups, both men and women because many are successful just by playing games

Yes, you can make from playing games online. You can earn bitcoin, giftcards or PayPal funds. Games such as bitcoin blast, among others

The economy of a country usually determine the rate of joblessness, hence people move to gaming. So as to get some little cash out of luck.

Around the world people are making a lot of money just by playing games , let's talk about Shroud , Ninja , Jelly , they literally are millionaires.

Yes, people make money just playing games, there are several people I know who are their main source of income. They are doing well by the way

I have not made money from playing game, I am only interested in the fun of it,but I know people that make money from it, through YouTube or Facebook streaming. I even see it as a sweet way to make money because you are having fun and people are paying you for it.

I have not made money from playing game, I am only interested in the fun of it,but I know people that make money from it, through YouTube or Facebook streaming. I even see it as a sweet way to make money because you are having fun and people are paying you for it.
I've made losses after loss during time with my time gambling that's why i reduced my involvement with gambling to invest with the cash in more productive things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back