What's new

Do offensive domains get blocked?

Offensive domain do not get blocked. You can even register any domain from any market place so far the domain name is readily availability for you to register. That is my experience about domain buying

For domains termed offensive to be blocked, who determines wether a domain is offensive or not to be eligible for blocking? Is it the domain Service provider or the government?

Yes it can if it's against the rules like spamming or sharing unsolicited promotion.Domain Blocking is a new form of brand protection which involves registering dormant domain names in order to prevent anyone else from registering or using them.

Google going to place much emphasis on them. Google is more concern about the content which the domain name is ranking for on the Google engine pages.

I have never seen offensive words that are used as domain name before. Maybe they were ban the moment that they were created or they were not allowed to be registered at all

I believe it can be blocked if it goes against the rules and regulations of the plathfrom or if it is considered as spamming.

Well this depends largely on the country in which the users are trying to log on to the websites. for instance it is very hard to access Twitter from my own country because a ban has been placed on it.

Yes, every site has their terms and conditions and if your content is not in line with their ethics, like using derogatory words, using the site to exploit or fraudulent activities, you'll be slammed out with immediacy!

I don't know much about regulations surrounding the banning of the domain name because it contains offensive words. I can't really say for sure, but I don't think it is something that prevalent.

Not that I have heard of tho, and i don't really think that it is possible but you can not really say because some countries do not really have fair system and they can be very nasty.

I do not really know whether offensive domain get block except maybe it can not be registered because it is offensive.

Some things that you may consider offensive could be considered not offensive for others this is up to a person's culture, for example, if your website is against the covid 19 vaccine some people may consider it offensive while others think that refusing the vaccine is personal liberty.

Once the domain is registered no one can terminate your ownership on domain for the term you have paid. Sometime domain registrars do not allow users to register domains in the name of popular figures.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back